Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMPK v4.0.5 - Updated for Project Diablo II - Multi Hack

Prominent features:

- Maphack
    - Autoteleport
    - TMC ( Much higher FCR / IAS )
    - Removal of Teleport damage reduction
    - Removal of the egregious FHR lock from attacks.
    - Chicken
    - Customizable event messages ( Player join, player leave, etc. )
    - Customizable GUI
    - Any many many other improved quality of life features.

Currently in test phases as I have completely rewritten ALOT of the original source, and PD2 does have quite a bit of new content.

If you are interested in testing / buying, you can PM me.

This hack works on vanilla install of PD2, no modifications or other changes are needed - just a working PD2 install.

Discord: PD2 - BMPK

BMPK v4.0.5 - Updated for Project Diablo II - Multi Hack
    D2TheVoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP.

PICKIT will be released as an additional paid-for addon on day 1 of PD2 - Season 2.

Join my discord for more information!

NEW DISCORD LINK: PD2 - BMPK
    Last edited by D2TheVoid; 03-05-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pickit is released and now a purchasable option.

Pickit Video: BMPK v4.0.7 - PD2 - Pickit Edition

I also have a free giveaway for those that haven't purchased BMPK:

First 3 people to complete HELL BAAL this ladder reset will get BMPK ( No Pickit ) for free - MUST BE PART OF MY DISCORD.

If you want to TRY bmpk, just the discord and just pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMPK v4.0.5 - Updated for Project Diablo II - Multi Hack-151141979_4223635810999013_9056485430111498791_o-jpg  

4. Thanks axxxx (1 members gave Thanks to D2TheVoid for this useful post)
    axxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works really well, Dev is quick with fixes and adds suggested features.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by axxxx View Post
    I appreciate this.

For everyone else:

BMPK FULL Version is currently: v4.0.8 Rev. 3 BETA

This video doesn't cover a sliver of what BMPK can do for your PD2 gaming.

Never need anything for PD2 ever again. ( Except a bot ).

BMPK MF run video: Microsoft services

Path Of Diablo support coming soon.

PM me to purchase on discord:

PD2 - BMPK

scissors14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid 30 dollars for this shit to get me banned in less than 6 hours played. You don't get any info to their private discord with the admin deleting people complaining about being banned within hours of use. This is not undetectable and i would advise not to buy unless you want to play single player... The Admin of discord even admits of being banned several times with his "undetectable' maphack he stole and redistributed.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by axxxx View Post
    Yeah until you get instantly banned.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are extremely dishonest.

This user received a free trial, like all my other users. During the free trial, he hit the "auto-enchant bot" hotkey, and basically ousted himself in a public baal game.

Even after this event the user still decided to purchase the hack from me.

The user was banned from my Discord (also note, you've been the only person banned as a purchased user) when he did a combination of two things:

1. Demanded a refund due to being upset at himself.
    2. Raised a PayPal escalation with falsities of the following:

As far as admitting to being banned. I admitted it exactly once, and the reason was using a public VPN by accident.

Most of my users have used BMPK since season 1 with no bans. Bans are speculative. There is no hard evidence that BMPK causes a ban - else, there wouldn't be a single person in my discord, all or most of which use BMPK on PD2 every single day without issue.

Those who get banned have reached the consensus of either using Pickit in public games, or doing hardcore Magic Finding, in that, they teleport right to the end of boss areas imitating a bot - ergo bot-like behaviors.

As the Paypal case is being reviewed, you will still have access to using BMPK, even if that means availability is only single player in your case. You are not welcome on either my forum or discord because of your actions.

EDIT:

Forgot to address your other claim of me "deleting people who complain."

Entirely false. Anyone who uses BMPK will attest I have almost zero modding on my discord. You are free to speak as freely as you wish so long as it doesn't conflict with the law.

This includes bad mouthing / complaining about my software. I work extremely hard with my users to update and polish this software for everyone.

Ultimately, you made a mistake, and you blame me instead of yourself and are attempting to take down someone with decent rapport because of your own frustration.

Edit 2:

No where do I claim BMPK is "undetectable" in that no software / cheat maker can claim this. It's a cat-mouse game, so, me claiming anything like that is completely ficticous.
    Last edited by D2TheVoid; 01-09-2022 at 02:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D2TheVoid View Post
    You are extremely dishonest.

This user received a free trial, like all my other users. During the free trial, he hit the "auto-enchant bot" hotkey, and basically ousted himself in a public baal game.

Even after this event the user still decided to purchase the hack from me.

The user was banned from my Discord when he did two things:

1. Demanded a refund due to being upset at himself.
    2. Raised a PayPal escalation with the following:

As far as admitting to being banned. I admitted it exactly once, and the reason was using a public VPN by accident.

Most of my users have used BMPK since season 1 with no bans. Bans are speculative. There is no hard evidence that BMPK causes a ban - else, there wouldn't be a single person in my discord.

Those who get banned have reached the consensus of either using Pickit in public games, or doing hardcore Magic Finding, in that, they teleport right to the end of boss areas imitating a bot.

As the Paypal case is being reviewed, you will still have access to using BMPK, even if that means only single player in your case. You are not welcome on either my forum or discord because of your actions.

EDIT:

Forgot to address your other claim of me "deleting people who complain."

Entirely false. Anyone who uses BMPK will attest I have almost zero modding on my discord. You are free to speak as freely as you wish so long as it doesn't conflict with the law.

This includes bad mouthing / complaining about my software. I work extremely hard with my users to update and polish this software for everyone.

Ultimately, you made a mistake, and you blame me instead of yourself and are attempting to take down someone with decent rapport because of your own frustration.

Edit 2:

No where do I claim BMPK is "undetectable" in that no software / cheat maker can claim this. It's a cat-mouse game, so, me claiming anything like that is completely ficticous.
    Say what you want to make you sleep better at night. You can't even refund me 30 dollars after your trial comes with a Y button that announces screams Enchant bot activated in chat when there's not even a point of a enchant bot for Project diablo II. Not only that I see you've been deleting peoples posts in general chat in your forums saying they followed your guidelines and still were banned within a day. Yeah, Cat and mouse anti-detection isn't working anymore. I love how you you are a reseller of a cheat that isn't even your own. You talk about new Lows? refusing to give me my money back after your trail has a Y button that gets them instant banned.

Anyone that asks for a refund gets banned from his discord instantly. Your general chat is full of people trying everything to use your cheat again but with no success of not getting banned within 24-48 hours. Different IPS, just using MH, everything.. You're scamming people out of 30 bucks. They only programming you did was make the hack work for Project diablo II and trust me the cat does a lot better than the mouse in this case.

that will Inevitably get you banned within hours of playing. Your trial comes with a Y button bot spam but your main version disables it and then you claim the Y button enchant is a great feature for BMPK. Non of your claims are true. That's why your discord is hidden until you buy. Total B.S. You must need that 30 dollars so bad bud.
    noob1 — ImgBB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMPK v4.0.5 - Updated for Project Diablo II - Multi Hack-noob1-png  
    Last edited by scissors14; 01-09-2022 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scissors14 View Post
    Say what you want to make you sleep better at night. You can't even refund me 30 dollars after your trial comes with a Y button that announces screams Enchant bot activated in chat when there's not even a point of a enchant bot for Project diablo II. Not only that I see you've been deleting peoples posts in general chat in your forums saying they followed your guidelines and still were banned within a day. Yeah, Cat and mouse anti-detection isn't working anymore. I love how you you are a reseller of a cheat that isn't even your own. You talk about new Lows? refusing to give me my money back after your trail has a Y button that gets them instant banned.

Anyone that asks for a refund gets banned from his discord instantly. Your general chat is full of people trying everything to use your cheat again but with no success of not getting banned within 24-48 hours. Different IPS, just using MH, everything.. You're scamming people out of 30 bucks. They only programming you did was make the hack work for Project diablo II and trust me the cat does a lot better than the mouse in this case.

that will Inevitably get you banned within hours of playing. Your trial comes with a Y button bot spam but your main version disables it and then you claim the Y button enchant is a great feature for BMPK. Non of your claims are true. That's why your discord is hidden until you buy. Total B.S. You must need that 30 dollars so bad bud.
    noob1 — ImgBB

Thanks for responding.

I'm only responding to reserve your post before you delete it so people can make their own minds up.

Good day!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D2TheVoid View Post
    Thanks for responding.

I'm only responding to reserve your post before you delete it so people can make their own minds up.

Good day!
    The classic cliché good day. If you're looking to cheat in project diablo, I would avoid this at all cost. It will not work well for you. It's just a cash grab for to sell you something that won't even get a half day of use regardless if you hit the Y button with the trial or not.

AllMight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The classic cliché good day. If you're looking to cheat in project diablo, I would avoid this at all cost. It will not work well for you. It's just a cash grab for to sell you something that won't even get a half day of use regardless if you hit the Y button with the trial or not.
    I cannot share this experience. I have been using BMPK since season 1 and have not had any bans for using BMPK. Only for the use of proxies, VPN, bot or multi clients. I'm also active in his Discord and couldn't share your experience. TheVoid is a passionate programmer who offers excellent support and service. For "only" a cheat tool, I have never seen anything like it.

Sicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid 30 dollars for this shit to get me banned in less than 6 hours played. You don't get any info to their private discord with the admin deleting people complaining about being banned within hours of use. This is not undetectable and i would advise not to buy unless you want to play single player... The Admin of discord even admits of being banned several times with his "undetectable' maphack he stole and redistributed.
    I’ve been using it since the start of season 2 and I’ve never been banned do you think maybe it was user error and then you acted like a child so you were banned from the discord? Plenty of people that use BMPK have never had a ban and we also play D2R and other games together now. Honestly you did something blatant, got a manual ban and now you’re just acting like a child. @D2TheVoid is one of the nicest Devs ever and is definitely not a scammer. To anyone thinking of purchasing this I highly recommend it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool story

Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I’ve been using it since the start of season 2 and I’ve never been banned do you think maybe it was user error and then you acted like a child so you were banned from the discord? Plenty of people that use BMPK have never had a ban and we also play D2R and other games together now. Honestly you did something blatant, got a manual ban and now you’re just acting like a child. @D2TheVoid is one of the nicest Devs ever and is definitely not a scammer. To anyone thinking of purchasing this I highly recommend it.
    So hitting the y button to get you banned is my fault, I get it. Y'all are obviously buds and he told you to come to his forum post for support. If he knew I was going to be manually banned why did he sell me the membership and then refused to give me my money back??? Can you answer that? Because he's a desperate scammer. Thevoid Can't even give me my money back after wasting many many hours of my time. He has stooped to all time lows and it shows.

So I'd you're going to buy this hack meant for project Diablo make sure you get d2r because you're going to need it after a day of playing.

Also make sure you don't hit the Y button because he has no dmg control on his software.

He could of just gave me my money back but If he did that after you got banned he would have close to zero dollars.

Cheers and get more of your friends to post now

Sicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hitting the y button to get you banned is my fault, I get it. Y'all are obviously buds and he told you to come to his forum post for support. If he knew I was going to be manually banned why did he sell me the membership and then refused to give me my money back??? Can you answer that? Because he's a desperate scammer. Thevoid Can't even give me my money back after wasting many many hours of my time. He has stooped to all time lows and it shows.

So I'd you're going to buy this hack meant for project Diablo make sure you get d2r because you're going to need it after a day of playing.

Also make sure you don't hit the Y button because he has no dmg control on his software.

He could of just gave me my money back but If he did that after you got banned he would have close to zero dollars.

Cheers and get more of your friends to post now
    If anyone would like an honest review or advice on how to have more than 2 brain cells and not catch a manual ban please feel free to join the discord chat and ask questions to the MANY happy customers ☺️

17. Thanks Lizarralde (1 members gave Thanks to Sicc for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast