0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sell cheap runes/pg/services/items on project diablo 2 sc

Hi, as the title said i want to sell various stuff and services in the server of Project diablo 2 soft core.
    In order to build trust with my customers and the general community i need some good reviews, so i will start to sell my goodies at cheap prices and, if you want, transaction one by one; i hope that in this way will be more easier for you to trust me because even if i want to scam you, you would not lose a considerable amount of money.

At the moment i have med/high runes in stock and an almost complete uber paladin zealer/smiter;
    My services includes rushes and exping;
    Goodies/complete characters even on commition!

Feel free to add me on discord for any questions and a complete list of my items, runes and services: Trade4fun#0100

Hope to hear you soon!

I sell cheap runes/pg/services/items on project diablo 2 sc