Path of Diablo Autotele/Maphack/Botting Working at 99,99%... Need some Dev help. menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MalletteS31's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Path of Diablo Autotele/Maphack/Botting Working at 99,99%... Need some Dev help.

Hello fellow hackers community.

Path of Diablo is becoming more and more popular and it is indeed quite impressive. It brings back a lot of nostalgia and all of you Path of Exile players out there should give it a shot!

However, Path of Diablo implemented an anti-hack solution in their game client which prevents you from injecting anything to your game ID.
    I've wasted a good number of hours on trying to solve this issue and I did come up with a partial solution... I just need some help to resolve a small issue that I'm currently blocked at.

1. Install a clean version of Diablo 2 & Diablo 2 LOD with version 1.13D (There are some portable installation out there on google of already version 1.13D).
    2. Download “Gateway Editor” “http://www.icyhell.net/download/1314/”
    3. Copy the Gateway Editor application in your new clean D2 Folder.
    4. Open the Gateway application and change your realm list to “s.pathofdiablo.com” without the quotes.
    5. Download your DLL module and injector online, or you can just grab stuff from my google drive account Google Drive | Diablo II Hacks & Stuff (There are several useful things such as the Gateway editor, Maphack by Sting, Autotele, Injector) *Btw I’m not trying to rip anyone’s account here, I’m just trying to get some help out there in order to be able to use autotele in Path of Diablo.
    6. Open game (Diablo II.exe) from your new clean D2 installation, make sure you're realm is set to s.pathofdiablo.com, then login, return to Windows, launch the injector (32 bit version since game.exe is 32 bit) and select your process id (game.exe), then select your dll module to inject (such as Autotele), then click on Inject.
    7. Now that you’ve successfully injected your module in game, create or join any game.
    8. You’ll see that your module has been loaded on the screen, you’ll be able to quickly go to your waypoint and use it but then as soon as the GS Server information appears, the connectivity stops and whatever you do in game is not working anymore.

This is where I’m stuck!

If anyone has any idea what to do here, then be my guest! It doesn’t look like it’s a huge blockage since the module is indeed working once you’re in the game.

Long story short, you have 5 seconds to play around in-game with your loaded module, the maphack shows up the whole map and etc.. But as soon as the GS Server information appears (This GS is set to restart the game in 1hr 21 minutes GS#32 Quebec. Supported by Flyers & Failly) the send/receive packets stops working and you remain in game with no server activity at all.

Thanks,
    -Stephane
    Last edited by MalletteS31; 12-02-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Path of Diablo Autotele/Maphack/Botting Working at 99,99%... Need some Dev help.
    Mojoguy01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I'm sure many appreciate your efforts this is not a viable method for POD. The entire point of using POD is all of the front-end client modifications that massively improve QOL for Diablo 2. Without utlizing their client you're wasting your time.

you need to figure out how to get them working with POD's client mods or it's a waste of time unfortunately.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you but I just found out the solution and it works ! <3 So simple, so easy, yet you had to think about it.

Mojoguy01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only for non-POD client though, right?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's for POD users. You just have to make sure to use thread Hijacking as the injector method and pod.dll needs to be there but unaware about it. That's why I need a group of dev to solve this puzzle that I am now at.

Jmazing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you nothing but success sir.

red40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still offering PoD hack/bot for anyone interested, maybe will post ss/videos soon. Contact discord Inu17#5612
    Btw, you DC because your D2 client doesn't respond to PoD's keepalive packet. Not sure how you managed to get autotele or anything working without porting the source over... To bypass anti dll injection you can use thread hijacking but then you'd only be able to use very few special hacks that don't interfere with the same memory that PoD does such as d2me.
    Last edited by red40; 12-13-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I am able to use Maphack and Autotele (With updated IDs) using a modified Injector. PM Me.

Loa_Loa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, anyone willing to share a working mh? As red40 mentioned, you can use d2me with the dll injector, but d2me is extremely crude and you have to manually reveal each level.

bkn0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any luck on a link to a working POD Mh from a reliable source? haha

red40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Loa_Loa View Post
    Hey guys, anyone willing to share a working mh? As red40 mentioned, you can use d2me with the dll injector, but d2me is extremely crude and you have to manually reveal each level.
    I might update a really basic free MH soon. It's risky to use d2me, think it's detected this patch also.

Originally Posted by bkn0x View Post
    any luck on a link to a working POD Mh from a reliable source? haha
    All is working great here and no bans this season or last. New autosmurf/autoplay/autolevel coming soon, and a video of running a map.

HyperMacktive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been 2 months since this post. do you have a video yet?

SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by red40 View Post
    Still offering PoD hack/bot for anyone interested, maybe will post ss/videos soon. Contact discord Inu17#5612
    Btw, you DC because your D2 client doesn't respond to PoD's keepalive packet. Not sure how you managed to get autotele or anything working without porting the source over... To bypass anti dll injection you can use thread hijacking but then you'd only be able to use very few special hacks that don't interfere with the same memory that PoD does such as d2me.
    bump.

Is there autotele for path of diablo?

iicecube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a working mh is not possible on pod right?

andeekeem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by red40 View Post
    i cant add ya on discord. let me know if you still offering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast