[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack

Status: Undetected* (See disclaimer) & (as always) Up to date
    Tested working for the latest Devilian Update ( v40.1.12.38 )( October 6th 2016 )

*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ADDING ME TO SKYPE***

This software no longer needs to be updated after the game has a patch. It will update itself every patch without you having to re-download anything.If you are not sure, look above. I will still update this post with latest update I personally tested it on and can confirm it still work.

A "Thanks" will be given to those of you who test it after a patch and confirm that it still works by posting in this thread.

Notice I am zoomed way out and my mana is still at 100% even after 4.5 seconds of casting mutilation flame
    (Mutilation flame is a channeled spell that lasts up to 5 seconds, costs initial mana and costs more mana every 0.5 seconds held down after, usually a costs a full mana bar by the time the 5 seconds is up)

PUBLIC VERSION:

PRICE: FREE! ***Unlimited mana is NOT included in this version, see VIP VERSION below***
    See thread: You are currently in this thread. -- If you want to discuss the hack publicly, talk about it here, not in the VIP VERSION trade thread.

Download link: File Download[B]

VIP VERSION: --> CLICK HERE <-- To go to the VIP thread
    Each and every user with the unlimited mana hack will get a different trainer compiled, so I can easily see where the trainer came from if it is leaked. This is also good for detection, as every user will have a different signature. So if one of you decides to be funny and send it over to Trion, it will only impact you, not everyone else.

DISCLAIMER:
    This software comes as is and breaches the TOS / TOU / EULA of Devilian. If you are caught by players if you abuse it in PvP too much and get reported too much, your account WILL be banned and any other account you make shortly afterwards will be monitored closely. I have done everything in my power to make sure this software is as safe as possible for everyone. However, how careful you are around players when you use it is up to you.

PUBLIC Multi-Hack detection disclaimer: The public version of this hack will most likely get your account banned at some point. The reason behind this is because unless you hide it using tactics like this ( [Tutorial] Hide Any Program From the Anti-Cheat ) Then it is very easy for them to scan the program, and tell if you are using it or not. The public version is to demonstrate that this works. The VIP version is different for EVERY user, and therefore it is a LOT safer.

If wish to try the public hack before buying the VIP one:

1) open a new account and let the account sit in the game for a few hours.
    2) Kill the following processes after the game is running and before opening the hack:
    clientmonitor.exe
    GnCrashReporter.exe
    Glyph - Error Handler.exe

3) The speed hack is most likely to get you banned for multiple reasons. Don't want to risk it? don't use the speed hack. Spam-pressing the speed hack hotkey WILL get you banned. Clearing dungeons too fast WILL get you banned. The VIP version comes with a user manual / guide that explains the technicalities of the speed hack.

4) A fairly sure way of staying safe is to enable the hacks you want and then close pnkbstra.exe right away. Many VIP users have been playing without bans for months by doing this.

Last edited by Parog; 12-30-2016 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Updated download link
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to see you are back with Cheat Engine again Nice post although I don't think i'm familiar with this game but it looks like a pretty epic find.

3. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Happy to see you are back with Cheat Engine again Nice post although I don't think i'm familiar with this game but it looks like a pretty epic find.
    Thanks! I think it just got released a few days / weeks ago. I was just fiddling around while waiting for someone to log on. Looks like I'm going to have some fun with this game until they implement an anti-cheat.
    What's a Parog?

creany12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi thanks for share, but is it really on master after this? because the black hole doesnt give me mana :/

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by creany12 View Post
    hi thanks for share, but is it really on master after this? because the black hole doesnt give me mana :/

Take note that it will show it's fully supported by the supporting skill nodes for that skill when you mouse over it, however, it is only supported by the nodes you actually spent skill points on.

It does work indeed, you get to use the master skill. I made sure of that with a skill that heals when mastered, even though I have no point spent on the support nodes, it still heals.
    What's a Parog?

creany12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh ok seems like the cooldown boost is working too, but the black hole mana absorb seems to be broken hmmmmmm

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by creany12 View Post
    oh ok seems like the cooldown boost is working too, but the black hole mana absorb seems to be broken hmmmmmm
    If I understand correctly, the part of the skill that changes from normal to master is the part between the first divider and the 2nd. Where it explains the skill and if it deals damage, the percentage of damage. In my screenshot it's the area where it says Skill Damage 300% (It was 270 on the normal skill I think)
    What's a Parog?

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huge thanks for this, gonna give it a go!

tester030's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for sharing this one, even if I don't know how to get a cheat engine. Anything else you can find for this game/?

creany12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google cheat engine its a tool

12. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to creany12 for this useful post)
    chihiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works very good but when it goes to maser the node effects that show on master dont add to the skill it self. you have to add the skills points to the nodes to get the side effects

creany12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some of the side effects are working and some not.. its a little bit complicated

creany12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my tipp: skill everything like you would do normally and at the end just use the cheat engine to master the endattacks

16. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to creany12 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've updated the first post, let me know if anything else needs to be clarified. Thanks again for the feedback!

EDIT: Updated with a full out auto-attaching cheat table for an easy 1 click use of this hack. If you find something else like this and would like the same thing / would like to collaborate, send me a PM.
    Last edited by Parog; 01-06-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    What's a Parog?

chihiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dose anyone know a way to Auto Select Mobs in the game?

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast