Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot

I4T EZBot Review

This is my review of the I4T EZBot for Blade and Soul. I must say that this is a promising bot. I4T is a new developer on the market, for me, as in I have never encountered them before. However they have specialized in online Asian games for the last 10 years, but are only now expanding to markets outside of Asia. Judging from the reviewperiod I welcome them.

I have recorded a bunch of videos and I will upload them once I have rendered and edited them.

The bot isn’t complicated but it can do a lot, you should read the instructions on how to set it up first though and you shouldn’t have any issues. My biggest error was that I thought it could run fullscreen and not in a window, so note of advice, put it in windowed mode.

Warnings:

A couple of friendly warnings as of today 14th of February 2016. These are subject to change as the bot gets updated along the way.

1. The bot only works on Windows 7
    2. The bot only works as a destroyer, but the dev is working on a new class as you are reading this.
    3. It took me a bit of time to setup, but after that it was click’n’play.

Review mid level (20)

The bot took me a little bit of time to set up, but after a bit of reading (Guys don’t need manual right?) I got it running.
    What you will instantly notice is that this is a quest bot for Blade and Soul it is not a grind bot per se, but levels through quests. I started it on my level 20 destroyer 3½ hours ago and I am now level 24.

The bot ignores agro on the way to the quest object as that is just slowing you down leveling wise.

I4T EZBot is able to maneuver on stairs, cliffs etc. and uses sprint feature when it can.

The bot will also upgrade your hongmoon items for you and set your skill points. You can set it to repair for you and it will auto order the items for repairtools so you wont spend more than needed for it.

Review for early levels will come soon.

Combat

The bot is quite sophisticated when it comes to combat it uses various combos and fights a hell of a lot better than I did playing manually.
    It handles multiple mobs as easy as anything and even rounds them up.
    I haven’t seen the bot use potions or eat yet, it simply hasn’t had the need to do so. It fights and uses the skills to regenerate health.

Background Mode

Background mode for I4T Ezbot works amazing. In fact, it is running in the background as I am writing this. I have not experienced any issues with background mode at all.

Customer support

One of the developers helped me over skype and took me through my trial and errors, until I got the bot running. After that I felt like it was best to let me do it on my own to provide the most honest review, but to be completely honest, the bot just works and runs on its own. AMAZING!
    Seeing as they recently entered the European, American and Russian market,

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend this bot, specially if you are leveling a Destroyer. I am eagerly awaiting updates that will feature more classes and other types of windows *cough win 10*

EDIT: Bot now supports more classes and windows 10!

Positive:
    Fast leveling
    Does quests
    Advanced and pro combat
    Background mode
    click and go
    Customer support
    Multi session with no issues
    Many built in profiles
    1-45 in 4 days

Negative:
    VIP for those who contribute only
    New community
    Translation of the bot could be better

PRICE:
    Bot is no longer for sale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot-buy-here-blue-button1-png  
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 05-11-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot
  2. Thanks hackerlol, Skyechang, king1uae, mashimaro283, antheus, savvy555, gunza1150, mayhemsun123, D_FOTAL (9 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Video showing low level leveling from level 0-5
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 02-16-2016 at 03:22 PM.

4. Thanks D_FOTAL (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using this also, its very good once you have it set up correctly, it will also be flagged by your AV I use eset and dont get many flags from it when using shady programs but it did with this one. I read on their forums that it actually contains a keylogger so it can do your pin number and do the questionnaires for you. This did concern me at first but I'm running in a VM anyway which it runs well in, Just be aware.

I also tried vipers bot but found it not that useful for leveling as you still got to do quests manually to progress, so whats the point. I will try viper again when I get 45 but until then there's no point.

6. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to porkie for this useful post)
    mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasnt this scam thing on other forums this bot i mean or this one actually legit?
    Last edited by mykki; 02-14-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Wasnt this scam thing on other forums this bot i mean or this one actually legit?
    There is a post on their forums regarding a fake re seller, I didn't bother reading it tbh but if the bot is leveling me through questing and grinding with hardly no input, I would say its legit.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have been using the bot for several hours earlier today, it is not a scam. Thank you for warning users though.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I have been using the bot for several hours earlier today, it is not a scam. Thank you for warning users though.

Kk thanks. Have to think about testing it then. Tho only sad part is that setting it up will be pain in the ass. Have to set up VM / win 7 and other stuff.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I can also confirm from videos that so far it seems to be the best all around bot because of it's ability to quest and the combat is VERY impressive. Whoever made the AI for the Destroyer knew how to play one.

If you want to be safe, don't buy from a re seller, use the link given in the first post of this thread. You won't regret it.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got one question to those who have this already. Any one know if bot can do dailies?

13. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to mykki for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got one question to those who have this already. Any one know if bot can do dailies?
    Oh well nvm found my answer after not being so lazy

chihiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot sounds great but if it get an update to work with windows 10 then I,ll try it. In the mean while Ill stick with mmoviper bot

16. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to chihiro for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant really vouch this one yet. I was able to level up to 6 till bot stopped doing quests. But problem might be my VM. so im just figuring that part out.

But anyone who thinks this you have to know this.
    This bot is extremely pain in ass install. For me it went like this VM -> win 7 64bit -> Switch everything to chinese -> Bot started working, bot stopped working and now im trying to reinstall chinese packs if the problem is there due script folder is with funky mark instead of actual chinese.

Also bot is somewhat pricey 15 dollars /month + if you really want to grind money you have to have premium account. But if i really get this working as it should its just press start and go away from your computer.
    Last edited by mykki; 02-15-2016 at 07:13 AM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cant really vouch this one yet. I was able to level up to 6 till bot stopped doing quests. But problem might be my VM. so im just figuring that part out.

This bot is extremely pain to ass install. For me it went like this VM -> win 7 64bit -> Switch everything to chinese -> Bot started working, bot stopped working and now im trying to reinstall chinese packs if the problem is there due script folder is with funky mark instead of actual chinese.

Also bot is somewhat pricey 15 dollars /month + if you really want to grind money you have to have premium account. But if i really get this working as it should its just press start and go away from your computer.
    They are working on win 10 support. I am uploading the video footage from midlevels now..

Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This bot is extremely pain in ass install. For me it went like this VM -> win 7 64bit -> Switch everything to chinese -> Bot started working, bot stopped working and now im trying to reinstall chinese packs if the problem is there due script folder is with funky mark instead of actual chinese.

The reason why the icons does not change is because you have to change the system locale to china as well, I found out the hard way. Once changed it will ask to reboot system then unpack the scripts folders again delete current and it should be fine. This was how I overcome that.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\ administrative tab\ system locale.

20. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to porkie for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast