2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B&S Offsets [Request]

Hi everybody, im currently playing BnS and i would like to bring XRad to it. However im not good with offsets. Anybody care to join me share with me offsets so that i can bring it to this game.

Regards

B&S Offsets [Request]
    KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theonn View Post
    Hi everybody, im currently playing BnS and i would like to bring XRad to it. However im not good with offsets. Anybody care to join me share with me offsets so that i can bring it to this game.

Regards
    What is XRad?

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a radar app, with some teleport/speed hacking built in I think.

4. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to viperbot for this useful post)
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regards
    Instead of spoon feeding you, maybe I can help you understand how to get them. What do you have so far? Do you have an old binary / old version that you know the offsets to?
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

6. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    theonn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Instead of spoon feeding you, maybe I can help you understand how to get them. What do you have so far? Do you have an old binary / old version that you know the offsets to?

Hi, i would love some guidance. i have experience reading memory and getting values when offset are provided. however never needed nor had the time. however im down on learning.

As per the starting point i have nothing. i have installed the nogg fix. so at least thats that. I understand bns is packed with themida.

So where do we really start sensei.

mayainverse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to use CE to find the xyz values but having difficulty. I am scanning then moving and scanning for changed value over and over. is this correct method?

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i would love some guidance. i have experience reading memory and getting values when offset are provided. however never needed nor had the time. however im down on learning.

As per the starting point i have nothing. i have installed the nogg fix. so at least thats that. I understand bns is packed with themida.

So where do we really start sensei.
    Just looked into XRad. Nice work!

I haven't unpacked the game yet, but it's always nice to be able to follow functions if you think they have some kind of relation.

In most games, there's going to be a memory region with a lot of information slightly spread apart. In BnS, there's a lot of it stored as Floats. Find one and go up or down 4 bytes and look at what is stored in the register or simply display the memory as float in cheat engine.

See this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...ml#post3393787 (GameGuard is no longer running.)

and this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...ml#post3393853

Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
    I am trying to use CE to find the xyz values but having difficulty. I am scanning then moving and scanning for changed value over and over. is this correct method?
    See the above comment.

And yes, you can do that for most games. Just make sure you go as straight North South East or West as possible to get clear results.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...ml#post3393730

The above thread has an answer for you.

Don't forget to thank the posts that shared information that helped you. (Not talking about this one)
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

10. Thanks KuRIoS, theonn (2 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)