Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any bot providers still alive for black desert?

Apart from the few that got sued, I haven't had much luck finding any providers. Anybody here happens to know any for black desert? (monthly paid subscriptions preferred)

Any bot providers still alive for black desert?
    Stuffys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of those infamous "russian hackers" or "chinese hackers" should really make and maintain a bot for this game. Just copy the pyx design and update it.

Everyone should know that there is nothing illegal about botting. The companies issuing lawsuits are simply exploiting the broken US style legal system where lose by default if a massive megacorporation (In this case, a huge multinational Korean chaebol) decides to bury you in legal fees.

An enterprising programmer in a true non-extradition country like china or russia would have a field day making money hand over fist with a good bot for this game.

People pay massive amounts of money in game for the tiniest of things. You would have an enormous customer base to draw from.

Just have people pay you with bitcoin and you will be set.

Flubleah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hags club has an easy-mode fishing bot. But that's about it, won't change rods, won't delete items, won't run and sell, good for botting 2-4 hrs at a time.

BDO is so dead, I doubt juju (for Stuffys: I think he's from France not USA) will come back with anything. Why would you need a bot when you can buy everything for IRL $$$?

Networkz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message me, Zerker grinding bot with the Animation exploit, you can create your own paths or download others, has auto looting, auto selling, to and from vendor, Private bot company, small user base = safer. Limited slots for their product though. If your interested message me and ill get their discord for you to chat. No fish bot that comes with it. So if you want to fish, its not your thing. Fishing longer means more bans anyways. But yea! if anyone is interested let me know. i do have some rep here, i know its not alot. but i wouldnt dick anyone around here. My discord _Creature_#4777

This bot is only meant to grind on Zerker, and then buy gear for your main toon, Can make upwards and over 1b a day depending on your luck with drops etc.

nmuttyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Networkz View Post
    Message me, Zerker grinding bot with the Animation exploit, you can create your own paths or download others, has auto looting, auto selling, to and from vendor, Private bot company, small user base = safer. Limited slots for their product though. If your interested message me and ill get their discord for you to chat. No fish bot that comes with it. So if you want to fish, its not your thing. Fishing longer means more bans anyways. But yea! if anyone is interested let me know. i do have some rep here, i know its not alot. but i wouldnt dick anyone around here. My discord _Creature_#4777

This bot is only meant to grind on Zerker, and then buy gear for your main toon, Can make upwards and over 1b a day depending on your luck with drops etc.
    add me pls