7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BDOTools

This tool simulates all possible options during the Amity mini-game, displaying the top results for any given query.

http://bdotools.com/

Once again this isn't my site. Just came across it. Hope it helps.

BDOTools
  2. Thanks Veritable, theodrick (2 members gave Thanks to Starcraft1535 for this useful post)
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's interesting. I wonder if people haven't really figured out what the point of the Amity mini-game is yet. I put a video out on it a while ago but no one really comments so I assume everyone knows how it works and how to make sure you always fail or always spark ;s

Edit: Correction - Using the phrase "always spark" and "always fail" loosely, because in the end it is RNG, but it does improve the chances of success if you do it properly.

4. Thanks theodrick (1 members gave Thanks to Veritable for this useful post)
    Starcraft1535's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i didnt really know what it was until i got to the Loard of Keplan's Recommendation quest X_X