52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] one stop shop for guides

I will be updaten this thread with all the "best" guides out for everything or at least the ones i feel are most useful.

Updated 3/21/2016
    Gear guide for all classes.

Update 3/23/2016
    Added loads of guides from basic things to know to rare item drop spots.

Leveling guides.
    imo this is the best leveling guide for new/starting off players as it covers lots of the quests that give you bag space and guides you through everything. Only additional thing i do highly recommend doing thats not listed in the guide is talking to EVERY npc you see in big/small towns and all over. This will give you a nice boost to the energy pool you will end with once you hit 50. Last thing i would highly recommend doing is all the black spirit quests. He gives amazing rewords and boss kills give good amount of xp.

Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation...iew?slide=id.p

1-60 leveling guide
    http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/05/leveling-1-60-guide/

Skill Calc
    I would highly recomend pre building (or finding) your builds before you start to heavily invest into them as what might be good early might not be good end game. At the moment i would try to plan for builds 500-530 ish as it slows down heavily.
    Link: Black Desert Online Tome - Skill Calculator

World map unlocked
    This is by far the most useful map out so far as it will show you all the locations you need to connect to get to the spot you are trying to go. This is for more once you hit 50 and shouldnt really be focused on early game as you will need lots of energy/cp.
    (note make sure you click node calc to show the paths and how they connect)
    Link: World Map

My advice for new players.
    Yes rushing to 50 sounds like fun but might end up burning you out so dont feel like this is forced upon you! Take breaks and go fishing or learn more about the crafting system and start building boats/gather mats and other things you can do. Even tho this wont give you super amounts of xp it will still give you xp towards your level and boost up your silver gain.

Second thing i would recommend is do the quests! I dont just mean do the black spirit quests but do all/a lot of the quests you see as this will again boost up your energy/cp gain and make loads of more options to farm gold at higher levels do able. These quests are also a nice break from the farm here till __ than farm ___ ect. Getting to 50 is important but you will have lots of problems if you have low cp/energy gain as for the reasons ill explain later.

Intro to farming silver
    Here are some easy ways to start off maken silver to afford all that nice stuff .

Fishing/afk fishing
    This will give you lot of silver and also something you can afk while you sleep at night. I would recommend for new players finding a spot that is close to a trader so you dont have to go as far to unload before going right back at it.
    A good fishing place i recommend for new players is lliya island. You get there by just taken the boat at velia . Reason i feel this is a really good spot all around is less people, fish trader is super close to any spot you really choose to fish and also has a guy to hold all of your items/pots so you can start fishing with a clean inventory (or close to it).
    Note: Higher your fishing is better fish you can catch also faster you can afk fish!

Node farming
    This is more of you finally hit 50 and have good amount of cp/energy. My advice is to look up items on the ah that are selling for a lot find a good location they drop and invest into that node. You will need to connect it to a main city and to level the node you will need high amounts of energy! Higher the level of the node better drop chances you will have.

Crafting/farming mats
    Farming mats is prob easiest way to get silver because lots of people are way to lasy to farm them and rather buy than farm. By chopping down trees near/in vel you can turn a nice profit. (server dependent)

Farming
    Amazing way to gain silver without doing anything! This will require lots of cp but something you can make silver in the background while you play the game. I would go for sunflowers or carrots. both will do really well.

Gearing out guide

Link:https://i.imgur.com/y65qNFX.png

Other usefull guides on things you will need to know

Good idea how stats work and other basic things
    Nodes
    Knowledge/Energy
    Story exchange
    Housing
    Workers

Professions
    Gathering
    Cooking
    Alchemy
    Farming
    Fishing
    Trading
    Hunting

Item Drop spots
    Orge ring
    Rhutum elite belt
    Mark of shadow
    Shrine guardian token
    Token of friendship earring
    Witches earring
    Shrine guardian token
    Tree spirit belt

Fishing hotspots/treasure map locations
    http://bdfishers.com/pages/map/
    Last edited by sed-; 05-05-2016 at 12:19 AM.

[Guide] one stop shop for guides
  2. Thanks KuRIoS, chaosrain34, HI5, Confucius, Gazzooks, ZMOT7S, TwoJoints, skunken, Willy, Poopzoor, Parog (11 members gave Thanks to sed- for this useful post)
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated gear guide.