1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scripts

Hey Guys I'm JAMRAM lately on how ark is going windows 10/steam/epic is getting worse and worse every week Today i have my personal script That Off lists servers Which makes them Whitelisted some of you guys may of herd of this, the first version of this has been patched (Yes) but i want to say Good news and i have a new version that has been made by my team and we have created a new version

Info about off listing)

I have a discord which is using a webook witch you insert a command for example

^Off List EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland-SmallTribes-13
    This command will make that specific server White Listed and u can list yourself and only you will be able to join the server.
    This is soo broken and is available now the only way to get this is by Pm me because this is private and wont sell to no more than 3 people, Why may u ask?
    well if you have a broken script that off lists a server on official network and only you can join i think that's SOOO stupid broken, From there you raid who ever you want the people will not be able to join the server
    the amount of time you can do this is 2 Days till you will have to restart the script which takes 1 minute.

HEX SCRIPT IF INTRESTED NO LOW OFFERS ONLY SELLING 2 PEOPLE TO PREVENT PATCH
    PM my Discord and say what your intrested in i have clip of using my HEX aswell +reps that i will inv you to my discord

My Discord name is JamRam#0001
    Last edited by JamboRambo0001; 09-21-2021 at 04:13 AM.

Scripts