0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win10/Steam Hexagon

Hello Today I'm selling a Hexagon giver script which gives you 1 mill hexagons every time in use, this is very easy to set up and take's no longer than 5 minutes to set up.
    There is a video of me using the hex which you can see that it gives me 1 Mil Hex per time.

Works

Win 10
    Steam/Epic

Info about Script

The scrip is a simple exe file and its clear of virus protection i have not added any sus things to the file no trojans nothing, I'm saying this because this is what most people think before buying they are wondering if the file is safe, and from my use and my buyers use yes this is safe.
    Once your have loaded ark you load into Gen 2 or Gen 1 and you run a mission and start and complete which will give u points, Once you have received points it will show up on my file i will send you once purchased, and will say your In game implant ID and Say {Hex} 30,000 {ADD} {1,000,000} Pretty Much it dupes the point's you have already till you get to a million.

Once purchase i will run you through on how to set up and stick with you till your satisfied

Discord JamRam#5296

Win10/Steam  Hexagon
  2. Thanks JamboRambo0001 (1 members gave Thanks to CrazyMike18121 for this useful post)
    DontXim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake, this was posted in a cheat discord dude said it was patched and was asking if one had a working method. Same video, this guy just stole it.