0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win10 Official Off-Server-Listing

Hey Guys I'm Crazy Mike lately on how ark is going windows 10 is getting worse and worse every week Today i have my personal script That Off lists servers Which makes them Whitelisted some of you guys may of herd of this, the first version of this has been patched (Yes) but i want to say Good news and i have a new version that has been made by my team and we have created a new version

(Info about off listing)

I have a discord which is using a webook witch you insert a command for example

^Off List EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland-SmallTribes-13
    This command will make that specific server White Listed and u can list yourself and only you will be able to join the server.
    This is soo broken and is available now the only way to get this is by Pm me because this is private and wont sell to no more than 3 people, Why may u ask?
    well if you have a broken script that off lists a server on official network and only you can join i think that's SOOO stupid broken, From there you raid who ever you want the people will not be able to join the server
    the amount of time you can do this is 2 Days till you will have to restart the script which takes 1 minute.

The server will crash once started then you re-join and will say whitelisted On my program you add your GT and implant ID which will add u so then when you next try join it will let you in.

This Is most known on Win10 And will defiantly work on steam but for now I'm only selling for WIN10 as i don't want to sell anything that's not 100% Proven
    In my Trade Discord i have +Rep From people that have been with me and bought Scripts off me before

My Discord name is JamRam#5296

I also do Methods / Exploits

Pm if your Intrested. Have a nice Day

Win10 Official Off-Server-Listing