0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see through mesh on any map

Don't ask me how ...I don't know how or why..
    I set my settings ultra low and I think my graphics card bugged my game because I can walk into some slopes and into some rocks on all maps and see through the entire mesh because the terrain doesn't render for me.I also cannot see some stone surfaces so I have to walk like a fucking blind man on cliffs to get up or around them without just falling.

Would anyone find this as useful? I keep getting wiped by endgame pre-cum babies that are amused by wiping people that don't have shit at all.
    I don't mind utilizing this ...exploit? or graphics glitch? ....memory leak? Whatever the fuck it is,if anyone is interested.

my discord is
    Bangin7Grams#5836
    I can do it and screen share with you wherever you want.
    Like in order to find bases in the mesh,I have no idea how one would get to them though.That's for you to figure out.

I can see through mesh on any map