Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unban Service

=======================================================================
    If you get ban, then I recommend this unban service. They can help you get your account back, they helped my wife get hers back.
    https://unbanservice.com/
    =======================================================================

Best Regards
    Elzie

Unban Service
    Silverdraco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing, Elzie!
    What was your wife banned for?

AutoScript's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silverdraco View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Elzie!
    What was your wife banned for?
    they ban 3 accounts of hers on same ip. one was running a bot. i told her to hide ip and be carfull... i bot all the time and have never got a ban.

elzie

Silverdraco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elzie View Post
    they ban 3 accounts of hers on same ip. one was running a bot. i told her to hide ip and be carfull... i bot all the time and have never got a ban.

elzie
    I see, thanks for this. I contacted the guy as well =)

snowmaster20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone confirm this working?

awxid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly did not work for me.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone. as you can see iam a donater for 7 years using this awesome website. i just wanted to tell you that Sephirofl is trusted 100% i was banned from Archeage game for over than month and i tried to contact the support many times but they deny everyhing i write and i totaly lose all the hope. but when i tried the unbaninservice and i purchased the premiuem package i got unbanned from the first letter . Thank you sephirofl! thank your magic words!

Your request (******) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    To add additional comments, reply to this email.

GM Taakaze (Trion Worlds)

Jun 27,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

First, I would like to apologize for your recent troubles with having your account banned and subsequent appeal denials. I have personally reviewed your case, and was able to verify that first and foremost, no characters on your account were found to have taken part in the Honor exploit that was previously mentioned, nor was that the original reason for the ban. I apologize for that misunderstanding. Furthermore, both via investigation and your own admittance, I do see that the large majority of your Honor gained was via the arena, trading kills with your alt character. As the ones before me have stated, yes, kill trading in the arena IS considered a violation in the form of abusing in-game mechanics. We do consider this to be a major violation as it involves you, the player, intentionally performing an action that gives yourself an unfair advantage through means not intended to be normal play.

That being said, a mistake was made in the punishment administered to your account. For a violation of this type, you were originally to be suspended for 24 hours, given a warning that continued abuse of this mechanic would result in more severe punishment, and then released. Unfortunately there was a miscommunication and this did not go as intended. At this time, since you have already been banned for over 24 hours, I have released the ban on your account. Additionally, because the amount of labor gained was in such a high amount, I have removed all Honor titles that were gained with this method. As compensation for the longer than intended ban, I have also added 60 days of Patron time to your account.

Once again I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced being unable to access your account for this extended period of time. To summarize again though, please keep in mind for the future that acquiring Honor in this way is not intended, and further use of it will result in harsher punishment. If you know of others using this method, we would highly appreciate you either bringing it to their attention to stop, or if that is not an option you are welcome to report them to us as well and we will investigate them appropriately.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don t hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is .

Sincerely,

GM Taakaze

Trion Worlds Inc

awxid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After how many email you were unbanned? Because I sent quit a few, and it never worked (Using unban service)

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awxid View Post
    After how many email you were unbanned? Because I sent quit a few, and it never worked (Using unban service)
    Well to be honest it was my first time trying unbanservice and i was banned for exploiting and i tried to get myself unbanned i wrttied over than 10 letters they didnt unbanned me so i went to unbanservice i pirchased the 49$ package it has 30 letters and i even thought it will need more but after sephirofl write me first letter and i made request with it 2 days after they removed the banned sending the ticket i paste on past reply

Refilerino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Guys!

Im trying this Unban Service from Seph out as well, is there anyne who could tell me about his expierence
    with Archeage Perma Bans?

bought me his Premium package...befor that i tried to appeal myself several times but i only got harshly denied by them.

P:S First Unban Letter is out but got denied 29 still to go =(...please wish me luck this Account means alot to me