0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for someone who knows how to dupe off server crashes

If you know how to dupe off server crashes, please PM me your skype. Do not waste your time with obvious methods such as trade or things like that. We have tried every method under the sun, but am still hopeful that there is a flaw and a way around the save function. Will give % of items for h elp.

Looking for someone who knows how to dupe off server crashes
    Truenoir's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure that no one really share it if there is a way and the dupe based off of making things unbound was fixed with the update so theres only two other dupes left but not sure how they are done.

Oopaloopa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Truenoir View Post
    Pretty sure that no one really share it if there is a way and the dupe based off of making things unbound was fixed with the update so theres only two other dupes left but not sure how they are done.
    Uhh I'm not asking for them to share a server crash, Im asking for them to share how to dupe off it. I already have the hard part done. and Idk what youre talking about w/ unbound but my issue is that every type of movement from inventory manages to save which makes duping impossible.

Tokah's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to allcheats.ru.... you will probably have better luck there...anyone with exploits here is a scammer