0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merchant Ship despawning with packs

So I figured I would ask if anyone has any information about how this is done. I know after they fixed the exploiting with eco fuel that none of the hackers have gone back and done anything related to basic farming for coin purses but seeing gilda star prices drop really low and witnessing people spawn a merchant ship out of no where full of packs there must be some kind of bug. I have some theory's about how it could be done but thus far have yet to figure it out. And even if you'd rather not post about it i'm more or less interested in whether its something packet based like packet injection or an actual bug so if I can actually get just information whether its a game mechanic or an actual inject exploit that would be more then satisfying so i can get some clue's of how to tackle figuring it out <3

Merchant Ship despawning with packs
    archlord12345's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck on getting people working on that. Especially on a well known forum.

Truenoir's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post
    good luck on getting people working on that. Especially on a well known forum.
    Well just looking for more information considering i've released exploits for wow before I'm sure I could figure it out if its just a game mechanic but if its something packet wise I'll have to talk to one of the programmer friends I know which I have already looking into afew other things for me.

Zap Tricks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i'm not mistaken it's pretty easy to do, but at the same time it's useless since you cant spawn it anywhere you want, but only certain spot. (involves owning an underwater farm)

alketraz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spawning merchent full of packs is not a hack he can use rider escape and it will do that and if serveur crash and the merchent full packs when owner come back it will spawn full of packs

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alketraz View Post
    spawning merchent full of packs is not a hack he can use rider escape and it will do that and if serveur crash and the merchent full packs when owner come back it will spawn full of packs
    He is talking about something else that is a hack/exploit, but not worth the time since you can only spawn the merchant ship 25-50meters away from origin of the hack and under specific requirements (not sure if it still works or it got patched).

TPMM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how, PM for details.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hack is very common, no need to pm anyone, what you need is an underwater farmland which is empty, move your merchant ship to this land and place your underwater farm design over the empty underwater land (make sure the ship is directly above it), bam your ship dissapears, you can summon it 25-50 meters away from where it dissapeared.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zap Tricks View Post
    The hack is very common, no need to pm anyone, what you need is an underwater farmland which is empty, move your merchant ship to this land and place your underwater farm design over the empty underwater land (make sure the ship is directly above it), bam your ship dissapears, you can summon it 25-50 meters away from where it dissapeared.
    So its not possible to jump though a portal and then spawn it at another location after this is done?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Truenoir View Post
    So its not possible to jump though a portal and then spawn it at another location after this is done?
    Not possible which is why i said it's a useless one, unless there is a new hack but highly unlikely.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zap Tricks View Post
    Not possible which is why i said it's a useless one, unless there is a new hack but highly unlikely.
    Well ive seen people spawn merchant ship on fredrich with full packs after they scouted to make sure no one was around of course I was in the water behind them and senpai didnt notice me o3o but I would imagine its possible. I mean someone apparently in one of the hacking communities even was able to get the source of archeage too which is what made alot of the exploits on russia possible. So I wouldn't be surprised in the least if theres some new exploits that no one really knows about. I don't really see a ton of bots but gold sellers still have a stockpile of gold to sell on any server so they must be doing it some how.

Slangin_Games's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

known exploit

This is an exploit that requires NO 3rd party programs. I know it, but I'm not really willing to share openly on this forum. Trion checks this forum DAILY, as well as tbf.

I will give a hint to all: it can be done using in game mechanics, and it's honestly easier to do than you would think. I never would have guessed how it's done, but it's soo simple. I actually discovered it accidently. I am a solo player so I haven't really put it to much use, but I have been able to despawn my farm cart filled with packs, and then respawn it on freedich repeatedly. Have not tested with a ship but I assume that the ones you speak about are using the same glitch I am thinking of.

If anyone would like to truly know how to reproduce this - please add me on Skype: slangin_games. Please put exploit in he description if adding me, I have had a lot of scammers targeting me lately so I will not add you without specifying your reason for adding me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exploit is either :
    Placing down a 8x8 on top of the farm cart. It will despawn and you will be able to respawn it somewhere else

or joining 5v5 arena queue while riding on a farm cart:
    the cart will get unspawned when you enter arena. I suppose same thing apply for ship

skilah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post

or joining 5v5 arena queue while riding on a farm cart:
    the cart will get unspawned when you enter arena. I suppose same thing apply for ship
    Packs will stay where your cart was ^^ Just tested it with 1v1 arena

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skilah View Post
    Packs will stay where your cart was ^^ Just tested it with 1v1 arena
    i heard this only works in 5v5 . i havent tested however . you also need to sit on car

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast