Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually you do not risk anything it's just a mouse auto click and keyboard and no injection into the game. The only risk is the players and yet I am certainly request by players because one night I had a buff that said I should use a program prohibited. I go talk to the judge and the buff is gone and I still have my account. I bot 24 / 24hours so I take a lot of risk has not move for 24 hours because the bot does not moves. But I think trion is not severe now. And then it is undetectable even with repeated actions is never regular. I'm happy if the bot running for someone. I have to give you the latest version that works even better. I do not have much time right now ...

[Bot] Warlan FREE bashing bot
    Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the program works fine, i have notice only that bot don't move and sometines target enemy too far without switching to near one. Maybe i'm not able to set up correctéy, but i don't think so ^^... AH if u have a new version i will try for sure...

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A future release happens very soon with a video for the setting. The setting has been simplified and I think much more reliable now. I worked especially for this it works well for all and the system of target that was revised too. For reliability. I will update very soon. see you soon

kondicykel's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used around 90 minutes and i cant seem to get your bot to work... i have done everything u said like 30 times
    sometimes i can make it change between targets when they are out of range and it stops when they get in range.. but it wont shoot.
    Am i using the wrong resolution ? ur resolutions seems way higher than mine in ur clip.
    Also are you running in windowed mode ?

Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run in windows mode too, to start bot need set 3 or 4 time before it work, sometimes target a mob out of line of attack and the bot stop work, but it works fine if u find the right spot to farm, the best one is with static mob

kondicykel's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm i was busy making my own bot.. but i couldnt make it do a simple pixelsearch.. i searched for solution and i stumpled across this bot...
    i believe that it cant be so hard to make it target a mob and then make it move the char to get in range for attacks...

all you need to do is enable "click move" in options .
    make a pixelsearch to seach for the yellow ring and red life on top of the targeted monster. if true
    Then move mouse down "X" pixels or for a set time.
    Then make it pixelsearch for some red on mouse location.(the red appears on mouse when it changes appearance on targeting a monster) if all this is true then left click mob.
    and then ur current "range detector" should work as normal. clicking a skill when it gets in range.

you could encounter problems if the char moved out of the monster spawn area... if so then there would be a solution for that aswell just not as simple.

You would need to make the movement based on W key instead of mouse clicks

and then make something like this.
    y = send W until "key" is pressed..
    then record the time it took to move before key was pressed.
    when "key" is pressed then turn 90 degrees.
    x = send W until "key" is pressed
    then record the time it took to move.
    x and y should be equal to the time it took for it to move in each direction.

now only make the bot able to turn 90 degrees at a time.
    a = the first 90 degrees to the left
    b = second time it turn 90 degrees to the left
    c = third time it turn 90 degrees to the left
    d = fourth time it turn 90 degrees to the left

make L = y
    make p = y
    make k = X
    make O = X

If a = true then
    Set L = Y-P
    if monster is not in range then send W until monster is in range but no more than the recorded time of L.
    Make it record how many secs it had to hold down W
    make E = the recorded time and make L = - E
    When L = 0 then turn 90 degrees and dont use a until p = y-2secs

If B = True then
    Set k = X-O
    If monster not in range then send w until monster is in range but no more than the recorded time of K.
    make F = - the recorded time and make K = - F
    if K = 0 then turn 90 degrees and dont use B until O = X-2secs

If c = true then
    Set P = Y-L
    if monster not in range then send W until monster is in range but no more than the recorded time of P.
    Make G = - the recorded time and make P = - G
    If P = 0 then turn 90 degrees and dont use C until L = y-2secs

If D = true then
    Set O = X-K
    if monster is not in range then send W until monster is in range but no more than the recorded time of O.
    Make H = - "the recorded time" and make L = - H
    When O = 0 then turn 90 degrees and dont use D until K = X-2secs

Now u should have a square in spacetime telling the bot to stay within that square..
    Last edited by kondicykel; 03-04-2015 at 11:05 AM.

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thank you for your answers. I'll upload my version test tonight I think that will work best for you. This weekend I share an explanatory video. Otherwise kondicykel thank you for your idea is interesting. But actually it is very difficult to put up with a basic script. You confront a lot of random factor when the bot moves, many scenario can happen. Difficult to succeed only conclude something with a script. The bot that use it effectively moves with the readings of memories and for that you need a bypass hackshield. and it is more risky to be banned as a simple AutoClick script. So I do not waste time to do move a bot with a script that's not really made for that. And you'll see (I'm a beginner), but you also has to confront problems with the game, and color that are poorly detected or not. A bot is true with reading memories and we can do what we want with much less difficulty. I am at your disposal if you have questions for your bot project.

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the testing version 2.1 I have to work on the UI and make a video explanation.

download: WARLAN bashbot 2.1 test.rar

The change is a detection tab you find the settings for all the bot works.

1- "target mob Norange" you must execute this adjustment because it detect your target on top. The bot can fight only with this adjustment but it does not detect the range. The adjustment has been simplified.
    2- "detect range1" not required but recommended. Allows you to adjust the detection of a skill range to adjust if the mob is in range or not. The adjustment has been simplified. You can now change your skill without being forced to redo the target mob setting.
    3- "detect range2" you can record a second skill range. new option.
    4- "detect HP MP" you must execute this adjustment if you want the bot can check it heal and mana. The adjustment has been simplified. Now only click on the last pixel hp and mp.
    5- "detect Labor purse gift" this adjustment has been added to the functionality related work with all resolutions.
    6- "detect HP friend" execute the settings for the heal of your friends.The adjustment has been simplified.Now only click on the last pixel hp and mp.
    7- "detect friend MP" execute the settings for the mana of your friends.The adjustment has been simplified.Now only click on the last pixel hp and mp.

You can check only one box or all box as you want, it works (range1+2+norange that is in this order in the script) but simply just check one box if you got problem and make some test and execute again the setup as Kiruaya says.

The combat system macro was reviewed for efficiency and switch to target problem is solved.
    I hope it work better for all and i make an explanation video this week end. HF
    Last edited by allouan; 03-04-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for new bot man, only a thing, i cannot save setting, a message of error appear when i try to save setting, but bot seems to work as intended

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiruaya View Post
    Thanks for new bot man, only a thing, i cannot save setting, a message of error appear when i try to save setting, but bot seems to work as intended
    Hello thank you for testing this version and for your report. I'll upload another version this night i think the save problem was coming from an old option i have disabled. The save button call a function and it cant find it sorry for the inconvenience. Is it easier to set now?

Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh nothing man, thanks to u, u save my life really with this bot, ehehhehehehhe, i tried the new on on my notebook, and i could not say if it is easy or if it work better, the 2.0 was really nice, sometimes had some problem of sound also if u are not dead, or target problem but nothing important, i bashed auroria all day long, without problem with 2.0, when i return home this evening i will try new one... I notice with 2.0 that sometime, if u aggro a mob, the bot don't target him when he it u and u finish to die, the only real problem i found... GREAT WORK man

Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmmm, at home now and i notice that bot don't cast spells anymore... until yesterday no problem, i will try do it again...

Ok, after set the program 3 or 4 time the 2.0 go as normal, i notice after maintenance the bot beep a bit too much but it work, yesterday was better...

2.1 don't cast spells

18:27 now also 2.0 don^t cast spells

19:15 work again, i add the us keyboard, maybe was the cause.
    Last edited by Kiruaya; 03-05-2015 at 01:53 PM.

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you it's good to know that someone uses, and love my job.

I made a version 2.1.1 and i patch somethings you say.
    Download:WARLAN bashbot 2.1.1 test.rar

US keyboard is essential for bot works well because the shortcut saved in the script are in US keyboard (autoit not recognize many other language, shame I'm french ...).
    button saves bug: fix in version 2.1.1
    problem of sound: I think I have fixed it in version 2.1.1
    target problem: I think it was fixed with version 2.1
    If u aggro a mob, the bot do not target Him: I think it was fixed with version 2.1
    do not cast spells: You have problems with the target mob (bot cant switch target and dont fighting) or the skill range (bot switch target without fighting). That's why I separated the settings on 2.1 you can now retry one by one. You can check the box one by one thats allows you to test and see where is the problem.

Pay attention to the pixel you select. Some pixel of the edge does not work. Some colors also not work too ... Take a red pixel on the start of the bar and in bright red not in the clearer edge. For skill I take the center of skill and a light color but I dont know if this has an influence. I'm sure for the red pixel. You can also manually adjust the colors in the ini file as I explained above.

Retry with version 2.1.1 you will see it is much more functional than 2.0 . The bot plays 12 skill instead of 11 and the macro has really improved.

Again thank you for your help and your test and report.

Kiruaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply, i speak french too, ehehehe... ok i test but 2.1.1 target system is problem, the bot change the target also when fight and so u finish ti die with 2 or 3 mobs that hit u...

Try also 2.0 and now when bot target a mob i hear a sound tududu and don t cast spells, i don t know why sometimes work and sometimes not work

It is a problem if i put health bar and target bar in a different position on my screen?
    Last edited by Kiruaya; 03-06-2015 at 02:41 AM.

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salut. Pour la version 2.1.1 si le bot switch target en plein combat assurez vous de bien avoir reglé le temps de cast de votre dernier skill. Si ce temps de cast est pas suffisent quand la macro redemare après le dernier skill le bot verifie si la couleur du skill range est la et si vous avez mal reglé le dernier temps de cast alors le skill range est en global cooldown au moment ou la macro redemare et check la couleur du coup il croit qu'il n'est pas en range donc il switch. Sinon pour la version 2.0 vous pouvez bouger vos bar de vie par contre cela pose problème pour les version suivante car j'ai simplifié la détection je ne demande plus de clicker le début de la bar. Sinon vous pouvez aussi augmenter le down time macro. C'est une petite pause a la fin de la macro qui est fait pour régler ce genre de problème de switch target en combat
    Last edited by allouan; 03-06-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast