Land Grabbing Hack? menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    DarkheartMMO's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    27
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    220
    Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is kind of game breaking. I am pretty sure there is a fix coming from what I heard in general chat. Something about your character actually needing to be within X many yards of the expiring plot. More so detrimental to those who are grabbing land and not even in zone.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #62
    Chrondog's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TrstNadie View Post
    This is kind of game breaking. I am pretty sure there is a fix coming from what I heard in general chat. Something about your character actually needing to be within X many yards of the expiring plot. More so detrimental to those who are grabbing land and not even in zone.
    That's already how it is. You have to be within 100 meters to place land. The game is just so ****ed that people can abuse a bug where, according to the server they are there but they aren't there according to us. I think it's packet spoofing. Or I'm wrong and I just can't find the players doing it.

    EDIT: In the recent update they lowered the range even more according to the changelogs.
    Last edited by Chrondog; 10-22-2014 at 06:24 AM.

  3. #63
    Firegone's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    288
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chrondog View Post
    That's already how it is. You have to be within 100 meters to place land. The game is just so ****ed that people can abuse a bug where, according to the server they are there but they aren't there according to us. I think it's packet spoofing. Or I'm wrong and I just can't find the players doing it.

    EDIT: In the recent update they lowered the range even more according to the changelogs.
    They reduced the range a lot! you now have to be "really" close to the plot. I don't know the meters. Lets say one and a half 16x16 plot away from the place where you want to place it! But, I managed to grab three plots without use of archebuddy and your land grabber because of that. Saved money and no ban ;-)

    I don't know if packet spoofing still works with that. Can't test it cause of lack of the tools... Yesterday it was working. When I tried to grab a plot, another guy got it (immediately checked through friendlist mod where he is) and he wasn't even online ingame :-)

    You btw. don't need archebuddy for that. The well known hacker from Kyprosa coded his own tool for the land grabbing thing.

  4. #64
    Samiam2's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kacangboi View Post
    This is what you guy's seek works perfectly. Created it myself




    Kacanboi please clear your inbox.

  5. #65
    archlord12345's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    186
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is not working anymore

  6. #66
    dopeytjen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post
    this is not working anymore
    ........yes it is. Landgrab hacks still work just fine.

  7. #67
    luilein's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where to get?

  8. #68
    crazyrican's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your best bet is getting Archebuddy and installing one of the users land hack plugins, they still work but Trion has been getting a bit better on tracking these... they won't perma ban you anyways...

  9. #69
    Senra's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crazyrican View Post
    Your best bet is getting Archebuddy and installing one of the users land hack plugins, they still work but Trion has been getting a bit better on tracking these... they won't perma ban you anyways...
    Any suggestion which plugin works best? I've been using Poopie's plugin but I guess it doesn't work anymore (last update -> end of october)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Still possible to use land grab hack ?
    By fragnot in forum ArcheAge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 05:32 PM
  2. [How-To] Land Grab Setup that beats EVERYONE
    By henrygale in forum ArcheAge Guides
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:24 PM
  3. [Selling] Land Grabbing Script - Archebuddy ONLY
    By kwhalek in forum ArcheAge Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 10:21 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search