Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archeage free cheats(Speedhack + more)

No longer maintained/ old.

Check out my other archeage cheat releases in this forum.

First Feature: Speedhack:

1.Open up cheat engine, and hit Add Address Manually
    2. Add the address crysystem.dll+1133C4
    3. The default value for that address is 1065353216, and that is the base speed. I NEVER put a speed higher than 19xxxxxxx(x filling in the rest of the numbers ofcourse)
    4. Increasing the value of the address will increase your speed significantly.
    5. DO NOT set a higher value than 1080000000, because I cannot verify you will not get banned. Apparently excessive speedhacking can result in bans.

Second Feature: No fall
    1. Add the address x2game.dll+1742E4
    2. Change value to 789521270(that is all for no fall damage)

Third Feature: Fly hack
    1. Add the address x2game.dll+C780C
    2. Change value to 1292898291 to fly
    3. Change value to 1158680563 to stop flying.

Player noclipping will added when I get the time, along with cart speed and possibly merchant speed(I have to look into this).

ALL USELESS/OLD.

Can a mod close this thread?

/Closed
    Last edited by Therealkillerkeemstar; 11-12-2017 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Added Fly hack

Archeage free cheats(Speedhack + more)
  2. Thanks Neer, Ghostfang (2 members gave Thanks to Therealkillerkeemstar for this useful post)
    Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crysystem.dll+1133C4
    That is a float, perhaps you should learn how to read memory better since the rest there after is very primitive compared to doing it much easier with just a simple jump change.

Also any change in speed for excessive periods of time catches a flag/ban, its why I note it in my program so people avoid abusing it excessively.

People should ask for help in writing a program instead of mooching, my door has always been open

Therealkillerkeemstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm new to this and hadn't put much thought into it before I posted, but I'm still learning

Yea I should've warned more clearly about speedhacks being caught if used excessively, especially at high speeds(which I'll probably updated both of my threads after this).

Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm new to this and hadn't put much thought into it before I posted, but I'm still learning
    If you are learning then stop trying to mooch things out of derp and stop using CE to see value changes because your not gonna get far with it if you don't actually understand what is being changed in memory to produce the effect.

For fall damage & flying I don't even touch any values, I just do a simple jump change after I understood how the functions for them worked which are just simple character state strings.
    Last edited by Ploxasarus; 10-11-2017 at 11:00 PM.