0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

40gold per hour trade route!

Not sure if this has been posted here yet but seen on AA forums some guys on Nebe server been using this tactic for easy gold. I been doing it myself to buy apex for when ever I need credits.

As we are doing a trade run your toons gear doesnt really matter but you will have to be level 20 and have the Auramancy Teleportation skill.

Get your toon over to Rookborne and make a trade pack on the far left middle trade pack making machine. (you will have to cross the river)

Once you made your trade pack go south a bit and you will see a kind of opening to the side of the mountain range it kind of goes back and up slightly.

Basically what we are trying to do is jump and teleport to a small kind of ledge in front of us. (It might take you a few times to get it right, but once you get the positing you can do it almost first time every go after)

40gold per hour trade route!-1234-png

Once we up on the ledge all you have to do is make your way over the mountain and to where every you want to hand it in, most people hand it in at Falcorth.

As you are over the mountain you are in a safe zone so your pack is safe.

Ok im not 100% sure if this is working as intended or is an exploit.
    I my self would be leaning towards the exploit side of things but seems so many been making gold doing this I doubt TRION will ban everyone.

To be on the safe side I personaly would make a new f2p account and send the new toon a few gold to buy the stuff to make the trade packs.

Then once you get paid send the profit gold back to your main account, this way if they ever did issue a ban it would be only the shitty f2p account you would lose.

The run takes at most 7-8mins and you get paid about 6-8gold per run.

It is possible to make 40+ gold an hour if you doing trade runs after trade runs, but remember the more you hand in the less you will get next time.

Another point to remember is trade runs pay you about 24 hours later.

Some videos of people doing the runs.

Rookborne to Falcorth (the quick way) - YouTube

Archeage money making guide Secret best trade pack route - YouTube

Enjoy

40gold per hour trade route!
    mgb20092010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt this would be considered an exploit. Just finding secret routes through the world and using the terrain to your advantage. Plus on my server (Naima) both packs from Rookborne are always between 70-75% which means only 3-3.5g profit per run. Now if you have your own cow farms... then it can be incredibly profitable, especially if you're lucky enough to get a house in the place surrounding the workbench.