Free Trial Keys! *Updated* menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    MooseOh's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Free Trial Keys! *Updated*

    Welcome to Albion Online! This game is such a blast and I invite you to join the world of Albion with on of the below 7-day trial Keys at no cost. This game is 100% player driven, meaning everything from your gear to the gear monsters drop for loot is player made. I invite you to play with a few tips to keep in mind. Hopefully you will end up purchasing the full edition of the game to be able to level past tier 4 and truly enjoy the game for what it is.

    The Fantasy Sandbox MMORPG | Albion Online and install Albion Online

    Create and activate an account

    Login and verify your device

    Once you're logged in, click on the https://i.imgur.com/JT1s06a.png and enter your Trial Key code

    Create a character and begin your 7-day trial!

    Tip one: Focus on getting Tier 4 as fast as possible and moving to Caerleon, the capital of the Royal Continent and Hub for the Black Zone.

    Tip two: Look up common builds on The Fantasy Sandbox MMORPG | Albion Online to get started with a nice build.

    Tip three: Do not build you personal island at any city other than Caerleon, you will regret it later and be unable to move. Once you reach higher tiers, you will be spending a lot of time in the Black Zone and will not want to go further into the blue/red zones than Caerleon. (With this said, you want to get to Caerleon as soon as possible and start on your farm to begin making passive income.)

    Tip four: read and understand the Learning Points and Focus Points system. Learning Points are vital to your growth, so don’t waste them early and until you figure out how you want to play Albion. Focus Points are used for refining and crafting. As you level up your mastery, the cost of using focus points goes down, leading to more profit. When you craft in a city, your return rate of raw resources is 15%, but when you use focus points, it jumps +30% to a total of 45%.

    Tip five: Join a guild early and ask those questions, because it will help you grasp the game quickly and allow you to reach maximum efficiency.

    If you have any other questions, message me in game or on discord!
    IGN: MooseOh
    Discord: MooseOh#4992



    4437LUJLTRJ6JNDJYPML32RRA

    3XXMAUJDCEGHGZXELREWF9TZT

    KZUUN2TMPEMV77UZPEXGX7N2U

    Y6MUZYE6JKXAJ3RMUY6GT3V7V

    4ZNHYYC7CHJUYYJUAXNRUVYRR

    K33HVCCHYK2UDLYYQ9AHVFTTP

    WXYHKA6XHZ96HUFKP4T3UTHMM

    Z99FU3ZRH9H2HQ93TAXJAY76T

    MD7L4KGE43YHXNGD9GT6XHKFW

    KD4QMTXYZTMZP4XKMLA32M7TJ

    E9KPTUCED4CLVQJ4TVJ92GJDX

    VTPQN6492CCREDJR9EAEG9JUQ

    REYVF29PP3VKGZH2M9QJJHDUP

    MKLCKLJ93JKTCEGQZYPGQELF

    24Y3PWCUXCZMFTMTNHCC6TFTA

    6QHM6LLL9DX3WW7QEWLXPHKYW

    P3H6YVLPFFL43DTVZJATPLHPQ

    WTJXQ3AT6ATXJA479AEPNRPEN

    UGQKU6DFT6JQC3TPYLREZFYRP

    J34R7C9H2RQWD2V3XEKTH2NGP

    UJ9CRUTMX3PQLAUNLR9PE2NWM

    YNVNHKRZVN7XRZHXNF7DW273K

    -MooseOh#4992
    Last edited by MooseOh; 07-18-2018 at 08:05 AM.

    Free Trial Keys! *Updated*
  2. #2
    MooseOh's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the list of free keys

  3. #3
    MooseOh's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the list of free keys

Similar Threads

  1. Free Trial Keys! *Updated*
    By MooseOh in forum Albion Online Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2018, 03:16 PM
  2. [Release] 24 hours trial key for MMOCrawlerbots FREE
    By telcy007 in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:37 PM
  3. I have 2 free trial diablo keys free*
    By trendkilla254 in forum Diablo 3 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:27 PM
  4. I just got an 14 days free trial key...
    By Tompilot in forum WoW Scams Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
  5. Free Trial CD keys inside.
    By Camci in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 06:18 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search