Potential albion exploits / Game hacks. Need someone with experience to help me. menu

User Tag List

Bruhhstudios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potential albion exploits / Game hacks. Need someone with experience to help me.

I've got a method where I can mess with the game code.

Bypassing EAC, i don't want to give out too much info as I only want to tell people that have experience n can actually make progress with the info I have.

So if your interested. Write your interested in the comments and tell me your experience with messing with Mmo's etc and I'll make the decision whether or not to give you the info.

I'll give a lil of what I've been doing. The methods I've tried are messing with the game states, enabling menu's / buttons that aren't supposed to be there, n just messing with integers etc so yeah need help boi's.

Long story short: Need someone to help me find exploits with the info / methods I have.

Potential albion exploits / Game hacks. Need someone with experience to help me.