AOKore - The Albion Online Bot. menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 140
  1. #46
    RichardKara's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can u send key for test?

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #47
    joemackenroll's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May i have the test key? =))
    Thanks!

  3. #48
    encor1's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    46
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    274
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T KORE View Post
    Kore Team thanks everyone who entered the project in pre-release.
    We are pleased to announce that the software is RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC!



    - Fully Scriptable
    - Default Plugins ( Auto-Expedittion / Auto-Gatherer / Automatic Detect )
    - Open API
    - Multiclients Mode
    - Anti-Detect Feature
    - Background Mode
    - Easy to Setup

    Kore team will be working day after day to improve the default software plugins.
    As well as improving and adding more content to the API.

    The team invites members of: OwnedCore
    To test the software.
    Send a private message to T Kore asking for your trial keys

    *the trial keys are limited and give you acess to 48 hours.*

    Best Regards,

    We wish you all a HAPPY BOTTING

    KORE TEAM.
    Hey there!

    I'm really interested in trying out your bot, would you mind handing me a trial key?

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #49
    nemesas's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *reposted*
    Last edited by nemesas; 11-18-2017 at 12:24 AM. Reason: re posted

  5. #50
    nemesas's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T KORE View Post
    Kore Team thanks everyone who entered the project in pre-release.
    We are pleased to announce that the software is RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC!



    - Fully Scriptable
    - Default Plugins ( Auto-Expedittion / Auto-Gatherer / Automatic Detect )
    - Open API
    - Multiclients Mode
    - Anti-Detect Feature
    - Background Mode
    - Easy to Setup

    Kore team will be working day after day to improve the default software plugins.
    As well as improving and adding more content to the API.

    The team invites members of: OwnedCore
    To test the software.
    Send a private message to T Kore asking for your trial keys

    *the trial keys are limited and give you acess to 48 hours.*

    Best Regards,

    We wish you all a HAPPY BOTTING

    KORE TEAM.
    hey mate awesome looking bot, may i please get a trial key!!


    P.S

    YOUR A LEGEND!!!!!

    THANK YOU FRIEND!


  6. #51
    UDontKnowWhoIAm's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    396
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello mate, could you send me a trial key please?

  7. #52
    Ancitique's Avatar
    Ancitique
    Guest
    Can you send me trial key please ?

  8. #53
    Cavalant's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im back to Albion.
    Any chance you provide a trial key for a customer that used your product in the past ?

  9. #54
    Codi707's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I paid for this program and downloaded it. But their website has been down for over a week, so I can't make a username and password that would allow me to use the program. No one will respond to help me so I had to contact my bank to report fraud to get my money back.

  10. #55
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Codi707 View Post
    I paid for this program and downloaded it. But their website has been down for over a week, so I can't make a username and password that would allow me to use the program. No one will respond to help me so I had to contact my bank to report fraud to get my money back.
    The website is not down. ( Albion Online Bot - AOKORE )
    The program is working as suppose to.
    Very strange you claim that cant reach our support team. Did you click " Chat with us " On webpage ?
    most likely a troll user.

  11. #56
    Codi707's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That site is not down, I was able to download program like I said. The registration website that was sent in email saying under maintenance.

    You helped me on discord though, so no more issues.

    Thanks again

  12. #57
    PokemonSelly's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the bot and later he bans me of the server without any reason, he doesnt want to give refund either

  13. #58
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have received a ban.
    It was because you disobeyed one of the rules of the server.
    Just wait it will get your repayment maximum term is 72 hours.
    Any negative attitude is not tolerated.

  14. #59
    PokemonSelly's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T KORE View Post
    If you have received a ban.
    It was because you disobeyed one of the rules of the server.
    Just wait it will get your repayment maximum term is 72 hours.
    Any negative attitude is not tolerated.
    I didn’t say a word in the discord server , you just want to scam me

  15. #60
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PokemonSelly View Post
    I didn’t say a word in the discord server , you just want to scam me
    Send your payment e-mail and your discord name i will reply here the reason that you was banned.

    A scam that clear offer refund free policy on paypal and website for 3 days ?
    It seems the worst scam strategy I've ever heard of
    Last edited by T KORE; 03-13-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AOKORE - The Albion Online Bot
    By T KORE in forum Albion Online Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 01:49 AM
  2. [Bot] [Hack]Free trial Fully Scriptable LUA Albion Online Bot + Speedhack/Zoomhack
    By ragingblender in forum Albion Online Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 11:18 AM
  3. Lord of the rings online bot?
    By Lashley in forum MMO Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:50 AM
  4. Lures & The Autoit Fishing Bot
    By Sydok in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 05:04 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search