⭐𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒⭐WoW Classic Services with ✅✅✅STREAM✅✅✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/45
    Trade Feedback
    47 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒⭐WoW Classic Services with ✅✅✅STREAM✅✅✅

Greetings!
    Let me introduce our services

common information

• Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
    • Our crew of friends from eastern European countries
    • We guarantee 100% personally leveled characters with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
    • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
    • We can agree on any range of levels and services. The price in this case will be customized
    • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in online games
    • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
    • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want​

main rules

• We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
    • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
    • Security of your account is our top priority - we take multiple precaution measures for that
    • Its because any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing"
    • We have refund system for this purposes, more details at the last page of price-list of the game
    • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed with all rules

Greetings!
    Let me introduce our services

common information

• Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
    • Our crew of friends from eastern European countries
    • We guarantee 100% personally leveling/boosting with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
    • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
    • We can agree on any range of jobs and services. The price in this case will be customized
    • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in gaming
    • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
    • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want​

main rules

• We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
    • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
    • Security of your account is our top priority - we take multiple precaution measures for that
    • Its because any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing"
    • We have refund system for this purposes, more details at the rules page of price-list of each game, or at rules-of-services channel of our discord server
    • Also each game has its own rules you can read at the same place
    • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed with all rules

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find by the link below:
    MAIN HUB

payment methods

• Google Pay
    • PayPal
    • Skrill
    • WebMoney
    • Western Union
    • Steam Wallet and many others

contacts

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 12-20-2020 at 06:56 AM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Skype - eso_leveling, e-mail - [email protected], Discord - quadro#6873, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

2. Thanks lastofambush, nord1337, hellmount, Baron-t, ziomifiomi, elderscrollsfan, andariell, dollar-bill (8 members gave Thanks to QuadroTony for this useful post)
    lastofambush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fast and efficient! many thanks

melissandrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guys leveled my mage with stream, was cool to watch

QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/45
    Trade Feedback
    47 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWS

- prices for 1-50 regular/superfast leveling in Elder Scrolls Online was decreased
    - In WoW Classic Ultimate Pack was corrected, its now cheaper and without reputation farm, you can order any reputation grind separately
    - Leveling prices in WoW Classic and RDO was tuned down
    - Reputation and gold bullion farm will be added to price-list of Fallout 76 very soon - stay tuned, also Overseer Ranks price was decreased
    - Leveling prices was significantly reduced, plus 20% discount applied to league orders starting from 13 April and all league Challenges was added to Path of Exile price-list
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Skype - eso_leveling, e-mail - [email protected], Discord - quadro#6873, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

6. Thanks magina68 (1 members gave Thanks to QuadroTony for this useful post)
    xxxtormund's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are legit! they leveled my character from 30 to 46 in WoW classic. They also provided stream and watch them level your character in the process and also you can still play, if you want to get on and also the communication through discord is awesome. They mostly run dungeons and so they get your character geared and ready for the other runs. Also I may add, their prices are cheap compare to the others one who over priced it. Oh yea they also use VPN for your character. Will mostly order again.

master_exploit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome service

dimation96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trustworthy, Great service

nord1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome service as always!

Never have any issues with this service. Always fast and legit. A+++++

magina68's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always had a great experience with Tony and his services. He's a professional and I'm always happy to do business with him.

hellmount's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quality service

I am very happy how quickly and professionally got the service done. Definitely will hire them again.

Baron-t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick service

A+ Service. Fast and effective.

ziomifiomi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have purchased the Honor Grind

So far I've been with Tony & Friends for about 2 weeks and planning on doing more. They have been working on honor grinding WoW Classic. Communication and payment has been easy. It is fun to watch the twitch stream when I can. Planning on doing a fair few more weeks to try for Rank 13!.

andariell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony and friends (QuadroTony) are a pleasure to do business with. I ordered my Paladin to be leveled from 40+ to 60 with same benefits as the ultimate pack, plus my class mount. This was done on time and safely. At first I was very cautious because this is my personal account that I have never done any kind of black market thing on. I was extremely worried, but he completed everything safely and there was zero warnings for my account. Another great thing is that through the your purchase you can continue to customize your order. He will very patiently take the time to answer all of your questions and work with you. I couldn’t recommend any other service than his and his team, they are professional.

dollar-bill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent Service (Hunter Ultimate pack)

Once again, another great job by Tony and Friends! Consistently excellent service, communication, and updates. I purchased an ultimate pack, plus epic hunter class items, and broken tooth. Everything was constantly streamed and the streaming service was wonderful. All of my characters details were hidden and I had nothing to worry about.

On a plus note he got plenty of raid gear for my character while waiting for the raid drop for the ancient leaf. An unexpected but great service. The next time I need a service in WoW Classic it will be from Tony. Thank you!

lollymud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service and friendly and fast

Today i purchased a level 1-60 leveling boost and it was amazing! the payment was straight forward, and the account was worked on right away. He let me watch everything over a stream as well. This guy is amazing, if your looking for anything in wow look no further!​

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast