AWK AV & AWK (Currently best bots for WOW Classic) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DUNDERMAN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have not been able to use it at all today, just keeps on getting deserter... Please help!

AWK AV & AWK (Currently best bots for WOW Classic)
    fonillius's Avatar Active Member WINNER OF THE BEST BOT DEVELOPER COMPETITION
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DUNDERMAN View Post
    Have not been able to use it at all today, just keeps on getting deserter... Please help!
    Thanks, I refunded you your license key (40 USD) because you werent satisfied to the product.

Keep in mind, I am the only one in this business who refunds completely if you are not satisfied, don't assume this from other bots.
    -fonillius

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mightychieftain View Post
    I've been testing out a number of bots in classic for a month so I decided to give this one a try and want to share my experiences. The biggest issue with AWK is the lack of support and communication. All new purchases need to be manually approved by the single admin of this bot, and as you've read from others - he can be pretty hard to find/slow to update these things. I got an e-mail stating my approval went through about 12 hours after my payment was confirmed, but I still do not have access to the bot or the forums. There is a slack chat for support but it's mostly people complaining and unanswered questions. The one support staff member in the chat said he asked for permissions in the past and the admin refused to give him the privileges to add accounts - so he does not seem to care that much about his customers having to wait days/hours on him. I was able to download everything that is needed for the bot and at the moment I believe I am just waiting on my account to be allowed to login and use it. However one of the addons that is required needed to be disabled due to redundant lua errors. I wish I could speak more to the bots performance, but it seems like the toughest part with AWK is going to be getting access within a reasonable amount of time after paying and hoping that it runs without issue because support is lacking.

tl;dr - Very slow communication, support, and registration. Admin just keeps saying he's doing it alone to justify delays. You can say it's just one person all you want but that does not excuse the poor service.

P.S. - I find it hilarious that this team is claiming AI and advanced programming knowledge but still needs to manually activate each account.

P.P.S. - A support member's response to someone saying the bot doesn't work is "I'm using an older version than you so it works fine". So the staff have a working, older version and the customers are stuck with the buggy live version that doesn't work. Nice.
    Support team is using "17edition" which they claim as older version, everyone has access to it.
    I have really good customer care if I refund every un-satisfied customer, there is no one else doing that and never will be because they don't believe in their products as I do.

Anyways, thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by DUNDERMAN View Post
    Hi!

My bot keeps on leaving AV for no reason (happends when character dies and runs out of gy) gets deserter. Why is that?
    Sorry for late response, you got answered probably already, if you didn't, the thing is that you have to use 17edition version.
    -fonillius

MowBlow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you update your ban statistics? Its outdated since February 2020

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MowBlow View Post
    Can you update your ban statistics? Its outdated since February 2020

Hey, the bot hasn't been active since EWT went down. The ban statistics is still ~0%.
    -fonillius

unknownz798's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fonillius View Post
    Hey, the bot hasn't been active since EWT went down. The ban statistics is still ~0%.
    as of 2022 is it still unavailable?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by unknownz798 View Post
    as of 2022 is it still unavailable?
    Yep, LUA botting has become very dangerous (to get banned) and not so publicly available. I am looking for another opportunity to make WOW bots, but I dont like TBC and probably not WOTLK too. We shall see!

Thanks all the thousands users of AWK though, we had a great run, and I am proud of the 1 mil honor per week achievement!!
    -fonillius

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234