With transfe 60 rogue 100%, perdition's blade + core hound tooth - 2x t2 - 6xt1 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

grapix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With transfe 60 rogue 100%, perdition's blade + core hound tooth - 2x t2 - 6xt1

Hey everyone - you can now get my privat decent Rogue...on German Heartstrike Server - if we do deal with MM Service i can pay transfer to your Server!

rogue — imgbb.com
    rogue — imgbb.com

Now transfers are open if we do deal with MM Service i will pay transfer to your server. current highes offer is 650 - will be sold near weekend
    Atm account is on a fresh email from Start you can also have the hole email account

He comes with 6x T1 -- Helm, Schoulder, Chest, Wrist, Waist and Boots...
    He got also T2 Head and Legs - both with 8 Agi Enchant.
    100% Mount

Best on it he already got best Weapons which you can get if you dont do R14 :-D.

Perdition's Blade + Core Hound Tooth and Strikers Mark.

He also got Engineering on 300 and Mining 300 -with toons of cool Stuff Like:

[Gnomish Mind Control Cap][Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector][Goblin Rocket Helmet] Frost and Shadow Protector

Just add me in Skype and do your offer

Im old member of the forum - we can use MM if you pay it.

add me in Skype grapix or Discord: Rogue#1826

With transfe 60 rogue 100%, perdition's blade + core hound tooth - 2x t2 - 6xt1