[US] WOW Classic 1-60 Powerleveling, Dungeons, Gear, Rep, Gold Etc! All Done By Hand! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bballmike159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] WOW Classic 1-60 Powerleveling, Dungeons, Gear, Rep, Gold Etc! All Done By Hand!

We offer custom packages for any level that you want as well as offering reputation farming, gear farming, professions etc!
    Prices vary depending on how fast you want it done! All farming/leveling will be done by hand with the best prices around!

There will only be one person on the account from one IP to avoid any type of possible ban.

The process can be streamed if you so wish so you can track the progress and see that it is all done by hand.

Examples of services:

1-60 With Professions/Mounts
    50-60 with no Professions
    2 Professions no leveling
    2 Professions with 100g

These are just a few examples of the types of services that we have done before.

Feel free to PM me here if you want verification that the person you are talking to is actually me.

Any questions you may have feel free to PM me on here or contact me on Skype!

[US] WOW Classic 1-60 Powerleveling, Dungeons, Gear, Rep, Gold Etc! All Done By Hand!