Ashessw Fishbot Support and/or Question Thread menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Classic Fishbot Crabneck Support and/or Question Thread

The software is virusfree, here is a link to virustotal scan:
    VirusTotal

Features:
    * Logging
    * Config file for changing alot of settings
    * Human behavior with random timer and % to miss your fish, like a human
    * Uses presets to manage different actions.
    * Any key for example: A, B, C, E, F3, Numpad0
    * Diffrent Trigger
    * Change global spell cooldown in milliseconds
    * Change spell cast time in seconds
    * Change inverval in seconds between action calls
    * Ever time you run the bot, it random a unique name and unique md5 hash for each user, this mean that no one have the same name or signature of the bot, so every time you run the bot you get a new unique name, diffrent then anyone else
    * PauseKey
    * StopKey
    * PanicKey
    * Close bot after fishing end
    * Close game when fishing is done
    * Stop bot after X amount of failed fishing attempts
    * Set fishbot to only fish for a specific time (X hours/X minutes)
    * Statistic after fishing, in Total, Succesfully, failed and time

What kind of security do it have?

* One of them is ever time you run the bot, it random a unique name and unique md5 hash for each user, this mean that no one have the same name or signature of the bot, so every time you run the bot you get a new and unique name.

* Simple fishing bot that emulates user input via keyboard and mouse. No injection or other dangerous detectable moves.

* No GUI, its all cmd based and easy to run, all settings are done inside the settings file.

We now have a standalone settings editor with a GUI, to easy change your settings

Got questions, you can always join the discord and ask questions, or ask other members what they think about it.

Discord channel - Ashes
    Last edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019; 09-28-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Ashessw Fishbot Support and/or Question Thread
  2. Thanks TH3UNKN0WN-1337 (1 members gave Thanks to WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019 for this useful post)
    walfen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messaged you on Discord, very interested!

Swaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALso message u on discord.

smajtarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a sick bot, love it. Worth every penny.
    Developers are also very engaged with it users with tips, and taking feedback to improve the bot.
    10/10.

6. Thanks WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019 (1 members gave Thanks to smajtarn for this useful post)
    walfen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m the guy from the first post. Solid fishing bot. Made me a lot of gold already.
    The developer(s) are on discord a LOT, answering questions and keeping the little community informed. Need help setting up a macro to use with it? They’ll walk you through everything.
    Can’t say enough about how good it is. I sound like I was paid to write this but dammit, it’s just a simple, WONDERFUL, lightweight, and safe fisher.

8. Thanks WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019 (1 members gave Thanks to walfen for this useful post)
    KingDavid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot works like a champ. Takes a moment for me to figure out the scripting in particular the trigger key values (they are based on json value fyi) but once I got that worked out, boom! Fishing at 225 now!

10. Thanks WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019 (1 members gave Thanks to KingDavid for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are working on a easy way to setup all your keys and binding after your need, going to be very user friendly

Karaokesaenger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can i get this bot ?

Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Karaokesaenger View Post
    Where can i get this bot ?
    You are welcome to join our discord, if you have any questions regarding that

Daeity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

Does your current implementation of the bot still behave in the way demonstrated in your Sept. 3 video?

The reason I'm asking is because Blizzard/Warden logs keystrokes and mouse movements (pixel by pixel coordinates), so when the in-game mouse pointer is logically traversing scanlines via standard search algorithm, it's easily detectable. When they see movements straight along the Y-Axis with no mistakes, for example, it's a dead giveaway.

There are several ways around this like pixel searching without manipulating the in-game cursor or make them more natural and random in appearance. A search algorithm can still be chaotic, and give the same results, but it's just not as efficient.

I'm interested in trying it out but I know that this current method is logged & detectable, and Blizz always ignore these new bots until more people use them.

Trying to maintain my record of 15 years without being caught! =]

Daeity

Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daeity View Post
    Greetings,

Does your current implementation of the bot still behave in the way demonstrated in your Sept. 3 video?

The reason I'm asking is because Blizzard/Warden logs keystrokes and mouse movements (pixel by pixel coordinates), so when the in-game mouse pointer is logically traversing scanlines via standard search algorithm, it's easily detectable. When they see movements straight along the Y-Axis with no mistakes, for example, it's a dead giveaway.

There are several ways around this like pixel searching without manipulating the in-game cursor or make them more natural and random in appearance. A search algorithm can still be chaotic, and give the same results, but it's just not as efficient.

I'm interested in trying it out but I know that this current method is logged & detectable, and Blizz always ignore these new bots until more people use them.

Trying to maintain my record of 15 years without being caught! =]

Daeity
    Hello,

Not quite but almost.
    I have never heard blizzard log mous movement in WoW, i know they do it in Overwatch (all FPS games does), but in WoW is first time and i have talked with alot of people.
    The reason i dont think they do this is because you are allowed to stream wow to your phone, TV or other things and alot of people use macros to diffrent plattforms they stream, with perfect movement, if they did this, they would have a massive amount of false detection and also a massive amount of logs for logging all mousemovement.

The bot have been out for WoW since 2017, me myself been using it for Legion,BFA and for WoW Classic now, never had anyone getting banned.
    But nothing is never undetected 100%, its just a time until it gets detected, so if you are affraid of your account, i would not recommend using any bot.

I used Honorbuddy and also WoWGlider back in the day, they where bots that been undetected for a long time, several years, but one day they got it.

Its a golden rule, never bot or use program on an account you are affraid to lose.

Thanks for informing me about this, i will digg deeper into this claim and check into it
    Last edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019; 09-23-2019 at 10:02 AM.

noirechat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizz can see pretty easily that your keystrokes are artificial
    They don't log your x,y coordinate of your mouse as Daeity suggested
    The bot developer is using Windows.API to send the keystroke.
    It's clear to the WoW that the mouse is fake. They don't need to do anything fancy at all. Just check to see if there is artificial mouse movement.

I wouldn't risk my account of 15 years on a simply written fishbot from ownedcore lol.

Baengbum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noirechat View Post
    It's clear to the WoW that the mouse is fake. They don't need to do anything fancy at all. Just check to see if there is artificial mouse movement.

I wouldn't risk my account of 15 years on a simply written fishbot from ownedcore lol.
    Well artificial keystrokes/mouse movement is not enough to warrant a ban since many people use screen sharing software such as TeamViewer or AnyDesk to fish from work or w/e. But it is still suspicious and if blizzard wants to ban for this bot they can simply sig it. Using public hacks these days is almost always a very bad idea no matter how "undetectable" they are.

Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banning for artificial movement is something they would never do, since you are allowed to use steamlink to stream from your PC to computer and other streaming software and most of them use artificial movement to handle the input.
    But you are correct, same thing i said.
    You should never bot on any account you are affraid to lose, unless you have done something your self or its private

Daeity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do. Even though it's captured, that doesn't mean it's always part of the encrypted payload back to their server. They can send instructions to retrieve this information, and other types, at their discretion. The company, the back-end, Warden, the Battle.net app, client and other services do many things that the public isn't aware of.

The ingame voice chat recorded everything indefinitely, and they could still capture audio even though voice chat was "turned off." They regularly sent these archives off to third parties for processing. They also have some official watchlist stuff happening (this is normal for major publishers & software developers), geotagging, monitoring services/history/installs, using hidden watermarks to identify users through screenshots & video, hidden audio patterns used similarly on demand, website cookies in combination with client services, and then the other typical activities like paid staff monitoring the internet & stalking key targets, astroturfing, fake news releases or leaks for many purposes, private investigators, and the list goes on. And, it's not just Activision Blizzard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast