Classic WoW PowerLeveling/Profession Pre-Orders : 1-60 = 300$/270 EUR *Limited Spots* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pu3Ho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic WoW PowerLeveling/Profession Pre-Orders : 1-60 = 300$/270 EUR *Limited Spots*

Hello and thank you for visiting my thread!

Sadly I dont have a feedback on OC, but i do have plenty on Playerauctions/Epic and I'm a verified seller on both of them and ID Verified on OC as you can see for yourself. PlayerAuctions

Who we are ? We are are group of 4 friends, with ~2 years of WoW Classic Private server experience and around 10 years of general WoW experience be it ranked Arena or World Top 50~300 depending on Tier/Expansion Raiding previously 'Heroic' or starting from MoP 5.4 'Mythic' difficulties.

Why our Offer is cheaper than other Sellers/Shops or why we mostly don't want to work in theirs "teams"? The reason for that is pretty simple : almost of them pay to boosters/levelers no more than 60% of what they ask off you for leveling/any other service. Practically : by selling it ourselves but cheaper, we actually get more and in return it's cheaper service for you.

Everything we do is Hand Made only without using or relying on any bugs, exploits or any other kind of automation software involved.

What you will get if you order leveling from us and what do we offer :

1)Hand done 1-60 Leveling or any other Level Range of your choice which we can stream or record(youtube/twitch/mixer) if you request it.

2)Hand done Professions leveling. Price is 80$

1-60 Includes :

60% Mount.
    Skinning & First Aid professions leveled for free.
    All the gold(100~300) and everything else obtained while leveling your character stays on it.
    If you order 1-60 lvling from us, as an additional option we can Include Herb/Mining leveling for 50$ Price

Profession lvling includes : any gathering(Herbalism/Mining/Skinning) but not limited to that, as we can discuss custom orders too.

We will be using Premium VPN service(ExitLag) while lvling your toon for extra safety.

All of the orders we take will be completed within 10-14 days.

We also offer costumer loyalty program such as : For each toon you order to level up to after initial one you will get stacking 10% discount(up to 30% on 4th character).

We accept : Paypal, WMZ, Skrill, Qiwi, Yandex.Money

My Contacts:
    Discord : Nerska#9105

Last edited by Pu3Ho; 08-14-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    MY CONTACTS :, Discord : Nerska#9105, E-Mail : [email protected]

Classic WoW PowerLeveling/Profession Pre-Orders : 1-60 = 300$/270 EUR *Limited Spots*
    Pu3Ho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update : All Spots are taken, Can only take Pre-Orders for second leveling wave!
    MY CONTACTS :, Discord : Nerska#9105, E-Mail : [email protected]