WoW Classic : A  New Project Is  Looking For Suppliers And Boosters ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWClassicServices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Classic : A New Project Is Looking For Suppliers And Boosters !

Hello guys*!

As WoW Classic is finally coming back im making a step on its business side this time.

Quick summary*:
    -Myself and a few other long time players are going to dedicate our time to create for you all a trusted place where you can find any kind of services you could be looking for WoW Classic and it's possible xpacs that may follow.
    I did some sales on my own on both retail and a few private servers for the past few years, and decided to take the opportunity of the release of WoW Classic to do it in a much larger scale.

You may be the one we are looking for*!

For our project we are currently looking for*:

-Gold Suppliers.
    -Boosters ( pvp and leveling)
    -Raiding Guilds with some open spots for Raids.

We offer you the chance to get a long-term partnership with us and earn decent money if you are a serious and dedicated player.

Additional informations*:

Our website is on the making and will be released next month with added informations.
    We are based in EU and are looking for EU partners to start with,
    The opening of our services for the US will start once we feel correctly established on the EU side. That mean you can contact us as an US gold suppliers/Boosters, we will stay in touch with you.

Thanks for reading all of this, if you have any interest at joining us or if you have any questions after reading all of this feel free to contact me*:

Mail*: [email protected]
    Discord*: Nether#0062
    Skype*: live:wowclassicservices

You can also send me a message here, i will come back to you as quickly as possible.

See ya*!

WoW Classic : A  New Project Is  Looking For Suppliers And Boosters !
    WoWClassicServices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, Im still looking for suppliers, especially for the futur french realms. Feel free to contact me. See ya