⚙ world of warcraft classic pre-orders for leveling 1-60 | limited spots⚙ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Galis's Avatar Member Verified Seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⚙ world of warcraft classic pre-orders for leveling 1-60 | limited spots⚙

Welcome to my thread. I'm Galis and glad to see you here. We are a team of professional boosters that have been boosted many of accounts within last 4 years, with thousands of positive feedbacks. As World of Warcraft Classic is coming, we'd like to share our big experience in playing that game and offer you leveling service 1-60 for the best price and in the shortest time. Due to high demand, spots are limited.

About ServiceWhile playing, we are using VPN service (IP), from your Country. Thanks to this, your account is 100% safe and free of risk of ban.Once we start playing, you can't login in to game until we finish, since it may violate the security of your account. You will often receive notifications about the progress of leveling.We are leveling all class and races that are available. Everything that been looted during our work like an items or gold, will stay on your account. Each your character, besides the 60level, will receive also a bonus of maxed profession First Aid / Skinning, Mount 60%. If you got any questions, we are up to you.

Leveling TermsEverything is done via our hands, we do not use Bots or Exploit that can break your accountIf account gets banned during our work, you'll receive an full instant refund. Boosters are located in Poland, Russia, USA.

Price for 1-60leveling405USD / 355EUR
    100% Positive Feedbacks

ContactDiscord galis.contact#9482Skype live:galis.contact
    Beware of impostersTO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONTACTED WITH THE RIGHT PERSON, PLEASE VERIFY MY SKYPE OR DISCORD BEFORE PURCHASE BY ASKING FOR A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM MY EPICNPC PROFILE.

Accepted payment methods ( Verified ) PayPal - Skrill - Webmoney - Cryptocurrency

⚙ world of warcraft classic pre-orders for leveling 1-60 | limited spots⚙