DF S2 OBSIDIAN GLADIATOR pre-order characters with glad in bags on your last surname! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

velthz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (93%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DF S2 OBSIDIAN GLADIATOR pre-order characters with glad in bags on your last surname!

Since dragonflight S2 is has begun me and my team are offering services cheaper and less fishy than other markets.

Pre-order existing toons, with the character & class of your choosing, we'll be hand levelling, gearing and pushing the character to gladiator for you!

We've a team of EU boosters who also play on US since BFA, providing services such as selfplay to gladiator & above, whether it's selfplay to gladiator or the service listed above.
    Credentials & screenshots of completed services in S1 can be shown

- Gladiator
    - Legend
    - R1 shuffle

Add me on discord for more info: Yusef#1417

DF S2 OBSIDIAN GLADIATOR pre-order characters with glad in bags on your last surname!