πŸ”₯ bis pvp elite/gladiator death knight unchained gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯ bis pvp elite/gladiator death knight unchained gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯

Hello,

I am looking to sell a BiS (259 PvP iLvl capped with 262 legendary) Orc Death Knight (for Unholy and Frost) with the 2400/Elite/Gladiator achievements, title, and mount. The Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater mount is UNUSED in the DKs bags and can be transferred with the DK to your own personal account (the name change service and/or new account setup is up to you to arrange, but I will assist if I can). I am the original owner of the account (Shadowlands Heroic).

I am also selling a BiS (259 PvP iLvl capped with 262 legendary) Orc Shaman (for all 3 specs) with the 2400/Elite/Gladiator achievements, title, and mount. He also has the Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater mount UNUSED in bags. Willing to sell separately or together for the right price.

SHAMAN POST: (πŸ”₯ bis pvp elite/gladiator shaman unchained gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯)

DEATH KNIGHT
    -Gladiator achievement, title, mount (in bags unused)
    -Elite achievement, title
    -2400 3v3 achievement
    -2200 2v2 Achievement
    -Current 2400 CR in 3v3
    -259 Unholy BiS PvP conduits, legendary, and gear/stats (all Vers/Mastery/Haste with 262 Monstrosity legendary)
    -259 Frost BiS PvP conduits, legendary, and gear/stats (all Vers/Mastery/Haste with Frostwyrm legendary)
    -Level 80 Necrolord (can be swapped to others in 9.1.5)
    -Includes all Vicious PvP mounts
    -Current 2400 CR in 3v3

Serious Offers Only via Paypal - Please DM me here or message me on Discord @ Nayro#0508

Please check out my positive rep on EpicNPC and/or DM me for references/other site reps!

πŸ”₯ bis pvp elite/gladiator death knight unchained gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯-glad-dk-jpg
    Last edited by salvy88; 11-22-2021 at 11:15 AM.

πŸ”₯ bis pvp elite/gladiator death knight unchained gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯
    salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold - thanks!