WTS Gladiator Restoration Druid  259pvp ilvl with Season 2 Gladiator mount in bags! Original owner menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

felipe_22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Gladiator Restoration Druid 259pvp ilvl with Season 2 Gladiator mount in bags! Original owner

Looking to sell a (character) current Gladiator Resto druid with the S2 glad mount in bags (Unchained Gladiator Soul eater's).

Character has 247ilvl (259 pvp) 3 sockets, all BIS conduits for pvp, 262 verdant infusion legendary and all covenant mounts in bag as well.

Currently high rating in 2v2 and 3v3 (2400+cr). Have a bunch of transmog tabards to go with like tabard of frost, tabard of arcane, and pvp tabards (bfa s4, sl s1 and 2).

I am the original owner of the character and it is on my main account, so it would need to be transfered to a new account with the same name/last name as mine.

In order for the transaction to be safe for both me and you I'm willing to trade personal info and expect you to do the same.

For more info please contact me on discord (Felipe22#9852) so I can provide armory, screenshots and talk about prices.

WTS Gladiator Restoration Druid  259pvp ilvl with Season 2 Gladiator mount in bags! Original owner