πŸ”₯ 259 gladiator orc shaman πŸ”₯ lvl 70 necrolord πŸ”₯ s2 sl glad mount in bags πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯ 259 gladiator orc shaman πŸ”₯ lvl 70 necrolord πŸ”₯ s2 sl glad mount in bags πŸ”₯

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Gladiator / Elite / 2400 Orc Shaman with Best in Slot PvP gear (259 iLvl with full BiS conduits for Elemental). I also have Restoration and Enhance gear/conduits (no weapons for Enhance yet).

The Unchained Soul Eater Gladiator mount is in the bags, UNLEARNED.​​

All gear is Haste/Vers (BiS for PvP) except for Crit Ring/Weapons (as you can't get Gladiator Haste pieces there). I have the 235 Skybreaker's, Deeptremor, and Equilibriam legendaries as well as various other patterns learned. All gear is enchanted with the best PvP enchants. As mentioned, there are some Gladiator Mastery pieces for Resto as well.

This account has nearly every Vicious PvP mount (including the Vicious Warhorses). Other notable mounts are the future unobtainable Wandering Ancient (changes with the seasons) and Ensorcelled Everwyrm (Shadowlands Epic Edition) as well as the 5 Necrolord campaign mounts.

I am the original/only owner with photo ID. I am expecting to transfer this character to your account and not sell the shell account, so you can take the mount with you to the new account.

If you're interested in buying this account, please add Nayro#0508 to Discord or DM me on this forum - please no lowball offers, I know what it is worth and it's my last account to sell, so I am in no rush to give it up. Willing to provide armory link upon request.

Thank you!

πŸ”₯ 259 gladiator orc shaman πŸ”₯ lvl 70 necrolord πŸ”₯ s2 sl glad mount in bags πŸ”₯