WoW account Retail AND Classic toons. Need to sell before September 1st! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PyroblastEverything's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (33%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account Retail AND Classic toons. Need to sell before September 1st!

Hello. I have been out of work due to a hernia surgery, and I am struggling with bills. Rent is coming up on the first, and selling my WoW account is probably the only way i will be able to make ends meet.

I played both retail and classic, however i havent played retail since nathria.

On retail I have a 60 DH, Mage, Warrior, and Druid, as well as a 54 hunter, and 50 rogue, lock, and monk

All of my toons are on Mal'Ganis horde.

On classic, I have a 70m Fire mage in nearly full bis, and a 70 Fury warrior in nearly full bis. Mage has epic flight, warrior does not.

All of my toons on classic are Benediction horde.

If you would like information about achievements, mounts, rare stuff, etc, please feel free to reach out.

Some basic stuff about my retail account: Has Invincible, Mimirons head, both TOT mounts, Astral Cloud Serpent, most of the early shadowlands rare mounts, glacial tideseeker and a bunch more rare mounts

Feel free to reach out to me on here, or via discord at TheBeardBro#7876

My account would also come with a copy of the new COD, Black Ops Cold War, as well as Overwatch collector's edition.

WoW account Retail AND Classic toons. Need to sell before September 1st!