Selling old  account with multiple characters Ret/prot paladin main + 64 Ret paladin on Classic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AllinoneStats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling old account with multiple characters Ret/prot paladin main + 64 Ret paladin on Classic

Looking to sell my old wow account I'm the original owner with original email looking to get rid of it pretty much done with WoW since its not getting no better : ( below are the armory's for each toon I own if u shall have any questions please ask looking for 800$ paypal thanks!

Drakinn - Character
    Has Ret gear/ tank gear this is my main has max JC/Mining that's made a lot of gold over the years.
    a lot of different mogs etc., has a guild bank and the account also comes with 1.1 million gold
    has 149 mounts it has 2 tokens in inventory 1 day of game time active ATM it'd prob dead
    when u log on but least you'd have 2 months game time plus 1 million gold to get more
    if you choose to.

i have 14275 achieve points only time I didn't play was during WoD it was dog poop though lol!
    currently have no flying was working on it before i got done with Shadowlands just isn't fun anymore imo.

Buroon - Character
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mythraz - Character
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minimuscle - Character

Drakkinz - Character

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic WoW

64 Ret Paladin
    with JC/Mining
    has 3000 gold

IF you have any questions at all please contact me message me on here thanks everyone : )!

Selling old  account with multiple characters Ret/prot paladin main + 64 Ret paladin on Classic