πŸ”₯ 227 orc mage πŸ”₯ gladiator/elite πŸ”₯ sinful gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯ 227 orc mage πŸ”₯ gladiator/elite πŸ”₯ sinful gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Gladiator/Elite Orc Mage with 227 iLvl that has the SINFUL GLADIATOR'S MOUNT IN BAGS.

-BiS Fire/Frost Gear for PVP (Haste/Vers)
    -235 Triune Barrier Legendary
    -233 Staff/Weapons
    -All 226 PVP Trinkets
    -BiS Enchants
    -BiS Conduits for Frost and Fire (184-226)
    -Level 40 Night Fae Covenant
    -Gladiator achievement
    -2400 achievement
    -Elite achievement

This account has every Vicious PvP land mount from the vendor (including the future unobtainable Vicious War Spider from SL S1). Other notable mounts are the future unobtainable Wandering Ancient (changes with the weather seasons) and Ensorcelled Everwyrm (Shadowlands Epic Edition) as well as the Enchanted Shadeleaf Runestag (level 40 Night Fae mount).

Being level 40 Night Fae also comes with the title "Winter's Envoy".

I am the original and only owner of this account and it is currently active with playtime.

If you're interested in buying this account, please add Nayro#0508 to Discord or DM me on this forum - please no lowball offers, I know what it is worth and it's my last account to sell, so I am in no rush to give it up. Willing to provide armory link upon request.

Thank you!
    Last edited by salvy88; 06-16-2021 at 09:04 AM.

πŸ”₯ 227 orc mage πŸ”₯ gladiator/elite πŸ”₯ sinful gladiator mount in bags πŸ”₯