🔥 gladiator🔥 226 orc mage 🔥 lvl 40 night fae 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 gladiator🔥 226 orc mage 🔥 lvl 40 night fae 🔥

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Gladiator Orc Mage with 227 iLvl (BiS gear/conduits for both Frost and Fire).

All gear is Haste/Vers (BiS for PvP) except for Crit Ring/Boots (as you can't get Gladiator Haste pieces there). I have the 235 Triune Barrier legendary and weapon is 233. I have the BM/CC break trinkets equipped, but also have the insignia and badge trinkets. All gear is enchanted with the best PvP enchants. Frost Conduits (Icy Propulsion, Unrelenting Cold, Ice Bite) - Fire Conduits (Controlled Destruction, Infernal Cascade) - Endurance Conduits (Tempest Barrier, Diverted Energy) - Finesse Conduits (Grounding Surge, Flow of Time) - All BiS PvP with iLvl of 184-226.

Please note that this account has the Gladiator title/achievement, but not the mount yet. The account also has the Elite / 2400 title and achievements. The character is still eligible to earn the Gladiator mount with 50 wins at 2400 and I have 5/50 wins already, which I will continue to farm, but this will increase account value for the Sinful Gladiator's Mount, which is Future Unobtainable.

This account also has nearly every Vicious PvP mount (including the future unobtainable Vicious War Spider from SL S1). Other notable mounts are the future unobtainable Wandering Ancient (changes with the seasons) and Ensorcelled Everwyrm (Shadowlands Epic Edition) as well as the 3 Night Fae campaign mounts. Being level 40 Night Fae also comes with the title "Winter's Envoy".

I am the original and only owner of this account and it is currently active with playtime.

If you're interested in buying this account, please add Nayro#0508 to Discord or DM me on this forum - please no lowball offers, I know what it is worth and it's my last account to sell, so I am in no rush to give it up. Willing to provide armory link upon request.

Thank you!
    Last edited by salvy88; 04-22-2021 at 03:31 PM.

🔥 gladiator🔥 226 orc mage 🔥 lvl 40 night fae 🔥