Wow ACC Seller (My Post stolen) Advice and Possible Scam on oned and other sites menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Brightsk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow ACC Seller (My Post stolen) Advice and Possible Scam on oned and other sites

Since i’m a Wow Account/Character seller i think this post belongs here..

This is not the 1st time someone stoles one of my post and that's the reason i'm posting this.. This time, using the same account that was used last time and thanks to the ownedcore support last scammer was banned

Hello, i'm kinda new owned, i made my account almost 1 year ago when i started selling wow Accounts. i mainly use other platform but i have a few post here on owned... I don't intend to promote my other profiles or anything but i want scammers to be stopped and avoid ppl from getting scammed.

1. Scammer..

So, I always try to post my accounts/characters on different platforms, including ownedcore

A few weeks ago, i was asked about an account that i had already sold (December 14th), so i told him i coulnd’t do anything and we just stopped talking.
    Today, he asked me again about the account, since some dude called: Skyisthelimit, contacted him via Discord, Using the name of a profile on epic wich is not realated to Wow.. (i've already posted there)
    Wich may be a Victim same as me, getting his name stolen and be used to scam people.

The Scammer, claimed that he had the account (Wich wasn’t an issue since my buyer could have sold it. Wich is not the case), and that i was working with him, “he’s one of my boosters” he said. Wich is not true either. I only work with some real-life Friends and i’m the only one who manages the BrightSk original name on the most visited Sites and forums for these kinda sales. And i Mainly focus on World of Warcraft since that’s the game i love the most

OwnedCore-Epic-G2_Player (it would be nice if admins allow me to post these and not blur) Since a similar thing happened to me before and i think it’s the same guy trying to scam people with my stuff again.
    Anyway. He also claims that we’re about 2-3-4 People, wich is also not true. As i just said, i’m the only one that has the original name on those 4 sites, and Discord can’t be posted on some of those sites, so most of my contacts are done via PMs on pages chat.

You can check the whole chat Between the Scammer and the Victim Here:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    He actually got mad when he got declined..

This is the gallery that he was showing, it actually belongs to me and i did delete everything on it, and posted a new image and proof that i’m the onwer of the post since i can Edit. (Recently added images of the account edited so ppl can check if it’s the same acc)
    ACCOUNT was Sold- //SOMEONE SCAMMING - Album on Imgur

So, this is not the 1st time someone takes this post, even before i sold the account, a guy took my post from G2G and was actually using it too, as if he had acces to the account, This happened on owned, thanks to original owner of the account we got him banned and avoided a scam back then.

2. Tips for Buyers and new Sellers..

To prevent anyone trying to buy Wow Account from beign scammed, don’t post your contact info in the post and ask them to PM you, that way you can check their actual Profile on the page/forum
    Always look information about the sellers, i think we all have profiles on different pages under the same name to avoid things like the one i just described
    Best advice, it will work with scammers…
    Ask them to make a Post on the page/profile they’re showing you, or ask them to send a message or actually tell them that you’re going to buy the ACC Via “X” page, since they’re not the owners they will mostly stop talking to you or convince you to use paypal or some other methods

Now for those looking for a Wow account, since this is not the 1st time and probably not the last one either.. I did post a few images of the Account beign used to scam ppl on the 2nd galley on imgur.. Please check those images and i hope with this i can avoid people from losing their money.
    I get triggered when i hear that people get scammed, and it fkn feels bad if they’re using your name when you’re only trying to make a living out of the things you like, i really hope my post helps some people.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post.. And sorry for the spelling mistakes, english is not my main language

Wow ACC Seller (My Post stolen) Advice and Possible Scam on oned and other sites
    scottyboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy tried to scam me recently. Not the poster but the Skyisthelimit guy. Beware

haterade666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same guy with the Skyisthelimit also tried to scam me. You would think moderators would see someone making multiple posts with different discord names and only wanting to use paypal to stop whomever is scamming people.