Good Geared Druid/Warr/Pala/Monk menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

djendi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Geared Druid/Warr/Pala/Monk

Account 1
    (First owner, All of the information included with the account (email / cd-keys e.t.c.)

2 Months gametime remaining

No Authenticator

Achievements : 1408 / 5131

295 Collected mounts

A lot of transmog sets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shadowlands Epic edition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Characters information:
    Druid (Feral/Guardian mage towers)
    190 Ilvl

Warrior Night Fae
    208 Ilvl

Hearthstone Account

90+ Legendaries
    Lots of cards/cardbacks

Closed Beta only golden mekkatorque
    320+ Collected mounts (A lot of rares
    300 $

Account 2

(First owner, All of the information included with the account (email / cd-keys e.t.c.)

1 Month gametime remaining

No Authenticator

30 Collected mounts
    Shadowlands Standart

Characters information:
    Paladin (Retri/Prot)
    214 Ilvl Retri
    209 Ilvl Protection
    3 Legendaries (Tank / Mad paragon / Divine storm)
    1200 R.io
    Curve
    1/10 Mythic
    200 $
    Account 3

4 Months gametime remaining

No Authenticator

98 Collected mounts
    Shadowlands Standart

Characters information:
    Monk (WW)
    215 Ilvl
    1300 R.io
    Curve
    2/10 Mythic

230 $
    Discord:djendi#2683
    PM Via Site with ur contact information for inquiries.

Good Geared Druid/Warr/Pala/Monk
    Wow-Boosts's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately once he realised i was an account with good standing he went completely cold while speaking to my main. I know he was still there as i added him on an alt, which he started another chat to in the meantime.

This is 100% a scam and he is not going to give you his account
    Always pricecheck your boosts! Most of the big names in this industry want you to choose "Prestige" for absurd prices. But we can offer the same quality for cheaper, and complete it much quicker.

Check it yourself at https://wowboosts.com/

Parkoda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wow-Boosts View Post
    Unfortunately once he realised i was an account with good standing he went completely cold while speaking to my main. I know he was still there as i added him on an alt, which he started another chat to in the meantime.

This is 100% a scam and he is not going to give you his account

100% a scam. Buyer beware. Flag post