Ashorans Account Middleman Service - Verified OC Middleman ✔ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashorans Account Middleman Service - Verified OC Middleman ✔

Hello everyone! I am offering a very cheap middleman service for all your account trading needs. The price for my services is 10USD, no matter the value of the account in question.

My job:
    Doing a background check on all of the parties included in the trade.
    Thoroughly investigating every WoW account that is being traded.
    Using the best trading methods available.
    Giving help post trade.. Even if something goes wrong alongside with saving all the conversation that can be used against the person that is trying to scam (on Ownedcore)

Your job:
    Providing me with as much information possible regarding buyer/seller Ownedcore accounts, etc.
    Being ready to provide all the necessary account information when trading WoW accounts.
    Being ready for a 15-20 minute three way conversation between the seller, buyer and me before finishing the deal.

Price for service: 10USD, no matter the value of the account.

Contact me through PMs or on Discord: Ashoran#7780 - My Discord ID: 735902114542387293)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AND NOT A SCAMMER BY MESSAGING ME ON OWNEDCORE BEFORE TALKING ON DISCORD (My Discord ID: 735902114542387293).
    Last edited by Ashoran; 12-30-2020 at 08:02 AM.

Ashorans Account Middleman Service - Verified OC Middleman ✔
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)