[Renting] Shadowlands beta account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Faiyee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Renting] Shadowlands beta account

• Hello, i've recently been invited into the shadowlands beta , tried it for a bit but preffer to not be spoiled and will wait till launch.
    • I want to rent(sell) my account for the duration of the beta (There are characters on both BFA and classic will expect you not to touch them) since i do not plan on playing WoW until shadowlands releases.
    • You will have full access to my account for the full duration of the upcoming beta testing.
    • I have no idea about price so feel free to make me offers.
    • I do not want to rent it out to several people this is a 1 person type deal if u in any way share it with friends/family e.t.c. i will find out and take ur access away !
    • If by any chance you find a different account / get invited yourself before the beta has concluded i'll offer you a refund depending on what we agree on and how much time has
    • Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    • I preffer to deal with trusted users so i can just give you the account first without any hassle , if you want rent it out yourself but will ask you not to log in it only the person you'll be giving it to.
    • If you do not have atleast 20 previous verified trades i will not disclose any information about the account except blurred out screenshots e.t.c.

My discord for contact : Faiye#6499

Please read my thread fully and do not waste my time contacting me if you have not read/agreed to what is written above !

[Renting] Shadowlands beta account
    xxsenmx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Careful, it's a scam. It's the same post as : https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ands-beta.html (Shadowlands beta)
    Careful you don't get caught !