WTS Corrupted Ashbringer T3 6/9 retail Warrior With Thunderfury WoW US BFA Illidan menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWScytho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Corrupted Ashbringer T3 6/9 retail Warrior With Thunderfury WoW US BFA Illidan

WTS Corrupted Ashbringer T3 6/9 retail Warrior With Thunderfury WoW US BFA Illidan Server

WTS Corrupted Ashbringer Transmog T3 6/9 Transmog Tauren Warrior With Thunderfury , Quel'Serrar (60 Ony Version) transmog , Warglaive of Azzinoth (Main Hand) , Tier 2 8/8 , Tier 1 7/8 , WoW US BFA Illidan Server make me an offer. I am not selling my account , only the warrior. I am a huge fan of classic WoW and old Naxx 40 .

Disclaimer : Corrupted Ashbringer and 6/9 T3 are only TRANSMOGGED onto my actual gear , I was able to do it back when there was a transmog bug in WoW that let players give other players any transmog that the other player physically had in bank / inventory etc. I do NOT have the actual Corrupted Ashbringer or 6/9 T3 In my bags. It is only transmogged to my actual gear that I have on. level 20-80 items that were easist to obtain for what we were trying to do at the time.

This is for somebody who wants to me the only one on their server running around in T3 / a 60 ony quel'serrar and CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER from 40 naxx which nobody can obtain ingame anymore, not even through BMAH.

Screenshots I took today , 07 / 16 / 20

Send me offers. I accept paypal.
    Contact me via Discord - Scytho#3116 or via Email @ [email protected] , pref through discord.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

[Imgur](Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet