🔥 470 Fem Orc Mage 🔥 BiS Essences/Traits 🔥 81 Neck 🔥 R12 Cloak 🔥 AOTC+10 Keys 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

salvy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 470 Fem Orc Mage 🔥 BiS Essences/Traits 🔥 81 Neck 🔥 R12 Cloak 🔥 AOTC+10 Keys 🔥

Hello,

I am looking to sell my 120 Female Orc Mage with 470 overall iLvl. The Mage has her BiS essences and traits for Fire (most for Frost as well) in addition to an 81 neck and rank 12 cloak. The account has the AOTC Zoth, 2200+ 3v3, and +10 Keystone Conqueror achievements.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST TRANSFER THIS CHARACTER TO A NEW ACCOUNT THAT YOU MAKE - I AM KEEPING MY MAIN ON MY BNET ACCOUNT

14,500 Int
    23,100 Stam
    2200 Armor
    30% Crit
    25% Haste
    14% Mastery
    17% Vers

Multiple PvP and PvE trinkets.

Has the Ensorcelled Everwyrm, Uncorrupted Voidwing, and other rare mounts (most of the PvP mounts too).

Mage has multiple different transmog sets, including the Elite PvP set from this season and the Shadowlands pre-order set.

1630 Achievement Points.

Please do not hesitate to ask for more info, including an armory link, if you're interested.

I am the original and only owner of this account

If you're interested in making an offer, please DM me here or on Discord at Nayro#0508

🔥 470 Fem Orc Mage 🔥 BiS Essences/Traits 🔥 81 Neck 🔥 R12 Cloak 🔥 AOTC+10 Keys 🔥-orc-mage-jpg

🔥 470 Fem Orc Mage 🔥 BiS Essences/Traits 🔥 81 Neck 🔥 R12 Cloak 🔥 AOTC+10 Keys 🔥