Beware menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Beware

Klancyirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beware

I recently made a post in search to purchase a toon with glorious tyranny or any unique pvp transmog etc. I was contacted via owned core by a person named Sellingwowsa whom which I proceeded to add their discord which was under the account name Accountwarehouse MMO. After much discussion regarding services offered and company reviews (which I recieved a very detailed link to) I decided to purchase a mage with the glorious tyranny enchant from them. I paid $120 for the purchase which seemed like a fantastic deal but also around about what I've seen them go for, now here a week later I have still not recieved the character, I've been trying to keep in touch regarding the matter through discord, he has avoided contacting me, only has made promises to deliver by x time or the next time. Of which he hasnt. And now is avoiding contact with me. So being in the position I was in I reached out to website admins regarding the matter only to find out that they do not conduct business through discord. Thus concluding I was scammed. AVOID contact with this person, do not conduct business with anyone by the name sellingwowsa or ever send anything to the email address [email protected] , they are scammers and deserve to be publicly slandered regarding this matter. I have reported them and I advise you to aswell if they attempt any form of contact. ALWAYS USE A TRUSTED MEMBER OF OWNED CORE TO VERIFY A PURCHASE. And do not make the mistake I have. I regret to inform that I will not be buying anything else listed from Owned Core, as this has been my first experience and while short lived, not a positive one by any means.

Beware