Battle.net acct with WoW accounts w/ lots of toons, HS and D3 for Super Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Silasdaplug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net acct with WoW accounts w/ lots of toons, HS and D3 for Super Cheap

Hey everyone selling my battle.net account I've had since 2008. The main attraction would be the WoW accounts on it, in total there are 5 accounts. All accounts have the current game with active subs atm, with a lot of characters spread throughout the accounts. In total there are 8 120's, 5 are a team of 5 hunters spread across the 5 accounts. I've multiboxed for years and it would be a perfect account to purchase for anyone interested in multiboxing. There are over 30+ characters at 110+ and many other characters at 80+ and so on. In total there are a shit ton of toons across the accounts. I'm making the post quickly to see if there's any interest for the account, I'd be willing to go into a lot of detail for the account for anyone interested.

The account also comes with Diablo 3, Overwatch and a Hearthstone account with a couple hundred invested in it over the years. Looking to sell the account cheap cause I'm gonna be traveling abroad and won't have time for gaming sadly. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

Battle.net acct with WoW accounts w/ lots of toons, HS and D3 for Super Cheap