Wts monk with mop cm and big blizzard bear mount in inventory! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phantomous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts monk with mop cm and big blizzard bear mount in inventory!

Key Aspects to this Account

The Regal Lord Set (UNOBTAINABLE - EARNED BY MONK - MoP CM)
    Big Blizzard Bear Mount (From Blizzcon 2008, UNLEARNED mount, IN INVENTORY, average cost is 1000$+!)

Everything you see above is physically on the Monk. The monk will be placed on a new battle.net account for you to do what you wish.

This account is coming from me, the original account creator - GUARANTEED NO RECALLS!

PM me or post on here if you're interested!
    Payment methods include: Paypal, BTC, Venmo, Facebook Messenger Pay and WU. Paypal is reserved for repped users and will require obligatory contract to be signed. Once a transaction is complete for any account I sell, the account is not available for a refund. I will never recall any account that I created. This is a lifetime promise. An account will ever only face consequence if the buyer makes poor decisions. By buying any account from me you are agreeing to these conditions.

Add me on Discord! Phantomous#6584

Always ask for PM confirmation that you're talking to me!

Screenshots

Wts monk with mop cm and big blizzard bear mount in inventory!