960 Ret,Argus Trinket,982 wpn,2 OS,75 traits,AotC,6pT21,BiS Legendaries,Flying,5 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kennalc's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

960 Ret,Argus Trinket,982 wpn,2 OS,75 traits,AotC,6pT21,BiS Legendaries,Flying,$375

Selling a 960 Equipped ilvl Retribution Paladin (take note I'm selling the character only) with 6pc T21 (Tier from Antorus raid, other pieces are in the bags) with 75 weapon traits (Concordance rank 24) with a 982 ilvl artifact weapon and Khaz'goroth's Courage trinket from Argus:

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Here's his Holy offspec, 952 ilvl with 72 weapon traits (Concordance Rank 21)

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

And here's his Prot offspec, 952 ilvl with 71 weapon traits (Concordance Rank 20)

Asking Price: $325+$25 Character Transfer (Paypal fee already included; and take note I'm selling the character only so buyers should pay for WoW Battlechest and Legion expansion.) Comes with a free Character Rename and a level 100 boost from Legion expansion.

Legendaries (all are ilvl 1000):
    Chain of Thrayn belt (BiS Legendary for Ret and Holy)
    Whisper of Nathrezim (BiS Legendary for Ret)
    Ashes to Dust shoulder (one of the Top Legendaries for Ret)
    Insignia of the Grand Army
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish trinket
    Aggramar's Stride boots

Trinkets:
    965 ilvl Khaz'goroth's Courage (BiS for Ret Pally, ST and AoE)
    945 ilvl Forgefiend's Fabricator (BiS for Ret Pally for AoE)
    945 ilvl Shadow Singed Fang
    930 ilvl Gorshalach's Legacy (BiS for Ret Pally for AoE)

Hidden Skin:

For Holy Pally (still in bag)

960 Ret,Argus Trinket,982 wpn,2 OS,75 traits,AotC,6pT21,BiS Legendaries,Flying,5-hidden-skin-png

Achievements:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus, The Burning Throne and Ahead of the Curve: Argus
    11/11 Normal Antorus, The Burning Throne exp and Seat of the Pantheon

Also has:
    LEGION FLYING
    676 Wakening Essence (need 324 more for a Legendary token for a Spec of your choice)
    ~10000+ Gold
    ~2000+ Order Resources
    ~30+ Primal Sargerite

I already sold 8 characters in another website and I am also an account and gold seller and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

If you have questions message me for my Skype since I don't use Skype that often.

Also post here before giving me a private message. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kennalc; 01-21-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: reduced price since I'm selling another ret pally in a few hours

960 Ret,Argus Trinket,982 wpn,2 OS,75 traits,AotC,6pT21,BiS Legendaries,Flying,5