17120 achieves, Guild with 2525 achieves, 749 pets, 215 mounts, nearly all TCG stuff menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

little_miss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17120 achieves, Guild with 2525 achieves, 749 pets, 215 mounts, nearly all TCG stuff

Hello everyone,

I've been playing WoW for almost 6 years. I stopped playing in October last year as I followed my friends to ESO. I've now reluctantly admitted to myself that I will never play WoW again. My account was my pride and joy, I've spent THOUSANDS on TCG loot cards (including Swift Spectral and Rooster Egg), and a lot of gold on carries in-game for achievements that were hard for me to get. As well as a lot of RAF stuff, all the blizzard store stuff, and blizzcon stuff.

Here is a link to my main character Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition so you can see all my pets, mounts and toys. My hunter has every single rare spawn hunter pet and all spirit beasts in her stables.

I have 53 titles, 73 heirlooms, ALL professions have had every new recipe learned/unlocked and most are 3 stars, and have 95% of all old recipes, including those sucky JC dailies, and super rare and no longer in game recipes. Also have all the secondary professions maxed.

I have a guild with pretty much every guild achieve completed other than recent Legion raids and CMs. A few got bugged out when we faction changed, the Stay Classy achieves wouldn't carry over. Max bank tabs. 94,000 gold.

I have a lot of hard to get PvP achieves, and Draenor Challenge Mode. I've unlocked a LOT of appearances (if you like to transmog).

The account comes with the WoW Legion game, two other WoW Draenor games, Overwatch and Hearthstone. Only played the last two long enough to unlock the mounts/pets for WoW.

In total I have one of each class, plus a few extra hunters on RP realms -

Horde (1 x 100 paladin, 1 x 100 monk).

Alliance (1 x 110 hunter, 1 x 110 warlock, 1 x 110 shaman, 1 x 110 priest, 1 x 110 druid, 1 x 108 mage, 1 x 100 rogue, 1 x 100 death knight, 1 x 100 warrior, 1 x 98 demon hunter).

I played daily right up til October last year. I'm actually feeling sad letting it go, thinking of the thousands of dollars I've spent on it. But I'm never going to play again. ESO is my new addiction.

My main is VERY close to unlocking Legion flying, she has only a few thousand reputation left to farm. She's also completed every single quest in game and got Loremaster, and has over 20 exalted reps, over 20 revered reps, and some are honored.

I've seen accounts like this, even without legendaries, go for $3500. I'd like to try and get $1500, which won't even come close to covering what I've spent in time and money, but is hopefully low enough to get peoples interest.

I can chat about the account via skype or discord, or phone call. I'd prefer to be paid via paypal.

Thanks!
    Last edited by little_miss; 08-20-2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Included other Blizzard games on the account

17120 achieves, Guild with 2525 achieves, 749 pets, 215 mounts, nearly all TCG stuff
    little_miss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to those who have contacted me with offers, but price of $1500 is firm thanks!